Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 166461

View attachment 166462

Delivered tonight. It was great! The folks at the Seattle Delivery Center were great. Got two coffee mugs, two pens, and two leather key fobs.

The drive home was so much fun!!

I love this blue..i hope it's available on the model 3. I was hoping there would be a dark brown interior option but i noticed they don't have it. What colour seats did you get as well as the trim?

90D - Silver exterior, Gray interior, Piano Black Decor, Options: Autopilot, Rear facing seats, Next Gen seats
Southern California
Ordered 2/20, Confirmed 2/27
In production: 3/9
VIN number (14 digit) 3/12
Finishing production email: 3/17
Current Delivery date window: March 23-April 6

I didn't save my Tesla VIN #unfortunately

90D - Silver exterior, Gray interior, Piano Black Decor, Options: Autopilot, Rear facing seats, Next Gen seats
Southern California
Ordered 2/20, Confirmed 2/27
In production: 3/9
VIN number (14 digit) 3/12
Finishing production email: 3/17
Current Delivery date window: March 23-April 6

I didn't save my Tesla VIN #unfortunately

Log on to your MyTesla, right under the car you'll see the VIN#

Took delivery today. The car is perfect, it's everything I wanted it to be. Pretty good experience at the SC today. Overall very pleased and the process was very efficient. The staff in San Diego are top notch and I was not disappointed. Overall swag included jacket, hat, t-shirt, picture, mug, 2016 calendar, pen, and umbrella. Stopped after I left the SC just long enough to snap this quick pic with my phone. Car went straight to my detailer for paint protection.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: Chaz
Picked up in Charlotte yesterday. Fantastic experience all around.

Drove her home to the Charleston area with a stop at Santee to supercharge. And wow - supercharging is amazing.

About 32 days from order to delivery.

Thanks to everyone here at TMC for the great community and assistance. It has made the wait easier, and educated me on a lot of stuff that made the drive home a lot of fun!

IMG_1040.jpg

Took delivery today. The car is perfect, it's everything I wanted it to be. Pretty good experience at the SC today. Overall very pleased and the process was very efficient. The staff in San Diego are top notch and I was not disappointed. Overall swag included jacket, hat, t-shirt, picture, mug, 2016 calendar, pen, and umbrella. Stopped after I left the SC just long enough to snap this quick pic with my phone. Car went straight to my detailer for paint protection.

Congrats on your Model S Shotgun! The metallic blue you chose looks amazing. You must have so much fun scaring people with Ludicrous mode haha

Reactions: ShotgunF15E
Hey thanks, shonline!

I'm envious - my delivery date is still uncertain. They can't seem to get my car out of Birmingham!! :eek:

I hear you. I was told my car "just arrived" in Birmingham on the 16th of March. That would be 13 days after leaving the assembly line. It apparently left Birmingham on a truck to SoFla yesterday. So that is an additional 5 days in the Birmingham rail yards. I leaned on my DS to get some answers because other cars destined for Florida somehow passed me in the delivery pipeline. That is in-explainable.

I know Tesla says they don't have any control over the rail roads or over inter-nodal connections. But I shudder to think how much working capital Tesla has tied up in finished product in the Birmingham rail yards or on rail cars heading for it.

I hear you. I was told my car "just arrived" in Birmingham on the 16th of March. That would be 13 days after leaving the assembly line. It apparently left Birmingham on a truck to SoFla yesterday. So that is an additional 5 days in the Birmingham rail yards. I leaned on my DS to get some answers because other cars destined for Florida somehow passed me in the delivery pipeline. That is in-explainable.

I know Tesla says they don't have any control over the rail roads or over inter-nodal connections. But I shudder to think how much working capital Tesla has tied up in finished product in the Birmingham rail yards or on rail cars heading for it.
Hi,
I think I am finally on the same truck headed to WPB. I check every day. In fact I live close to the SC so I drive by daily hoping to see a new truck load. If I see anything, I'll be happy to post.

I know the feeling, I'm in Orlando and I know of at least one person in Tampa that ordered almost 2 whole weeks after me and took delivery today. Oh and my DS is slow at communicating so that doesn't help either.

I have to admit that at this point I'm beginning to get a bit annoyed. One car, completed after mine, was delivered yesterday. This person lives about 15 miles from me. My car has been sitting in Birmingham for at least a week and a half. Friday will make it two weeks, and one week off the rail car. It seems it's just sitting in a lot there.

Hi,
I think I am finally on the same truck headed to WPB. I check every day. In fact I live close to the SC so I drive by daily hoping to see a new truck load. If I see anything, I'll be happy to post.

I am told my car should arrive at the WPB SC tomorrow, Wednesday so they are receiving some merchandise tomorrow. Go camp out and look for deep blue S as well as yours. But still no firm delivery appointment at this point...