Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hah, @Carnage I knew that was you taking it off. They refused to do anything for me as well, said it's a common request and they always have the same response. Mine is completely naked now. Used a hair dryer on hot to soften the glue enough to pull off, then just used fingers to rub the rest off in a ball. Piece of cake and looks sexy as hell.

Nope, that is me, in my suit, on the floor taking it off. I couldn't get the part underneath the plate off yet, I wasn't able to melt the glue, still looks better than before. Getting the rest off is on my list of things to do, right behind finding a way to over ride the auto abort on the auot park in my garage because the opening is too narrow, ughhhh

Haha, you actually got down there in a suit. Too funny. Did they let you borrow the tool?

Hah, @Carnage I knew that was you taking it off. They refused to do anything for me as well, said it's a common request and they always have the same response. Mine is completely naked now. Used a hair dryer on hot to soften the glue enough to pull off, then just used fingers to rub the rest off in a ball. Piece of cake and looks sexy as hell.

Oh I wasn't sure if you thought it was me bc I thought your reply said something about THEY taking it off for me. I thought I would take it off with hair dryer when I got home, when I did, I realized the dryer doesn't work, I will get it off soon but much more concerned with the garage parking issue for now

Oh I wasn't sure if you thought it was me bc I thought your reply said something about THEY taking it off for me. I thought I would take it off with hair dryer when I got home, when I did, I realized the dryer doesn't work, I will get it off soon but much more concerned with the garage parking issue for now

I wasn't the one who thought it was a Tesla person, I was just saying "I" knew it was you since they had refused it for me.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Currently waiting on my second Tesla. I got antsy so I decided to update this spreadsheet:

Model S Order & Delivery 2016

Added the "New Summary Tab", which calculates data from the 2016 tabs for July - Dec. Also added a feature to estimate delivery date based on the data pulled from each sheet and all of the extra options that we have been collecting. Enjoy and thank you to whoever came up with the first spreadsheet that collected all the data!

I bring you good news. A bunch of MS cars just arrived on a transporter an hour ago at Tesla in Tyson's Corner. FYI.

Attachments

• IMG_3175.JPG
    IMG_3175.JPG
    326.7 KB · Views: 80
The only cure for "Tesla Fever" is a delivered Tesla. Nothing else works...

Not really, just new symptoms appear as the insanity about when it'll be produced/delivered start to fade. Coming up with new excuses to drive is one such new symptom. I'm worried there is no cure... made a comment to a friend yesterday that I'm not sure I'll ever want to drive anything else now.