Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks awesome - congrats! Mind posting photos of the seats? You went with the same ones I did, so I'm curious how they look. :)

your car looks phenomenal! Can you post pictures of your seats, floor mats, and dash? I will be getting a similar car and can't wait to see what it may look like inside.

Will post them tomorrow when I get it back from the detailer. Getting it clear bra'ed and Opti-Coat Pro+'ed.

Hey guys,

I confirmed my Model S on Aug 23rd. I'm glad that I'm not the only one struggling with the wait! My estimated delivery date is end of Sept or early Oct. I can't wait!

Jerry

I've got about the same confirmation date and delivery window as you, and we're both in Texas. I'm trying to limit myself to 3 refreshes of my Tesla page a day :)

Did you enter your information into the spreadsheet? Model S Order & Delivery 2016

I've got about the same confirmation date and delivery window as you, and we're both in Texas. I'm trying to limit myself to 3 refreshes of my Tesla page a day :)

Did you enter your information into the spreadsheet? Model S Order & Delivery 2016

I just added my info to the Order and Delivery doc! I keep checking the Tesla website also.... usually check it more than I check my cell for new text messages! I wonder if our cars are going to be on the same truck.

You're getting the P100DL! That is going to be a beast! :D

Reactions: Model S M.D.
Still awaiting production. Does it normally take this long? My DS said he expects it to enter production next week but that late sept-oct delivery date seems favor the later dates.

What stinks is you can't confirm your order any quicker than the week time slot. I was told that they no longer allow you to confirm the order. In any case, I feel like this is odd because I would have thought they'd really try to push out their deliveries for Q3 while they try to attain additional funding.

Just confirmed my order for a P100DL here in the UK and the delivery estimate in MyTesla went to March 2017 - Early April 2017. I know EU orders take a lot longer but that's a lot worse than I thought, especially as the website still says December for the same configuration. Hoping it will come down! Will update spreadsheet with info.

Looks awesome - congrats! Mind posting photos of the seats? You went with the same ones I did, so I'm curious how they look. :)

your car looks phenomenal! Can you post pictures of your seats, floor mats, and dash? I will be getting a similar car and can't wait to see what it may look like inside.

new pics + interior of seats and front cabin area.

View media item 115822View media item 115823View media item 115824View media item 115825View media item 115826View media item 115827View media item 115828View media item 115829View media item 115830View media item 115831View media item 115832