Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: singleview
My car is at the Showroom, right when they said it would be when I ordered (7/23). MyTesla never updated, beyond a date range of 9/8-22, but who cares? I could pick it up tomorrow at 10 am, but I'm too busy. Have to wait until Thursday.

Do I get points off my score because I'm too busy? It is over 100 miles each way?

The DS updated to say that it looks like my car will hopefully be in the SC either this week or next! Hopefully other people don't have the same wait I did! If it comes in at the end of next week that will be 73 days since I ordered! XD o_O
Oh well I'm still beyond excited and hopefully the delays caused by my car somehow caused others to go faster! :p

Just as an aside I also received my MVPA and inside of there is a delivery estimate of 9/17/2016!

Previous purchasers, how often were the delivery estimates in your MVPA accurate?

I only really need to know the delivery date ahead of time (for reasons other than the obvious) because I'm actually paying the total price of the car in full instead of getting a loan so I need to move the funds well ahead of time.

Just as an aside I also received my MVPA and inside of there is a delivery estimate of 9/17/2016!

Previous purchasers, how often were the delivery estimates in your MVPA accurate?

I only really need to know the delivery date ahead of time (for reasons other than the obvious) because I'm actually paying the total price of the car in full instead of getting a loan so I need to move the funds well ahead of time.
What is a MVPA?

I guess it depends on the experience level of your DS, but they should be calling a couple of weeks before the vehicle arrives at the delivery location to schedule an appointment for delivery. At least that has been my experience so far...

Mine was quite accurate. I got my MVPA real early and it said on or before Sept 15th. MyTesla changed a ton, but I'm picking my car up at 1PM today, the 13th.

I've found that MyTesla isn't really that great to follow. Emails were late or non existent. MyTesla was showing somewhat incorrect information. For example, I got an "In Transit" email over the weekend, but my car supposedly had already arrived Thursday.

The only thing that seemed to be correct, for me anyway, was the date on the MVPA.

Mine was quite accurate. I got my MVPA real early and it said on or before Sept 15th. MyTesla changed a ton, but I'm picking my car up at 1PM today, the 13th.

My MVPA says on or about 9/7 and I'm picking up tomorrow (9/14) - hmmm....

I agree, My Tesla and Tesla status emails are a waste of time - in my case the DS seemed to be the best source of status information.

Reactions: xedimau