TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S Delivery Update

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by joefee, Jul 27, 2012.

Tags:
  1. 2and20

2and20 Member

I just picked up my car yesterday. Sadly, AP2 has not been rolled out on mine yet. Anybody else not have AP2?

2. BeesKnees

BeesKnees Member

Took a bit of driving for me. Then shutdown. Next drive things started working. Calibration I guess. Try again?

3. 2and20

2and20 Member

My DS told me that it is being rolled out by VIN and mine has yet to come.. boo o_O

4. Tyshawn

Tyshawn Member

Need some help (information). My MS 90D status changed on My Tesla to "Your Tesla is currently in production" back on 10 Feb 17. It's now 19 Feb and my status is unchanged. Now the factory is closed for the next 10 days...SMH.

Has anyone heard of it taking this long for the car to be in production? The last word I got from Tesla on the phone was that my car will be delivered to GA between 1 and 13 March, however this was before it went into production.

5. bonaire

bonaire Active Member

Based on data I track, production of MS has data showing Days in Production anywhere from 0 days to 49 days. Mostly under 7 days, however.

6. Tyshawn

Tyshawn Member

Thanks bonaire. I just got my update email TODAY telling me that my production is now complete (10 days total for me). And now I'm seeing the delivery date range on my My Tesla page showing me a date range of March 12 to March 26 to Atlanta. I checked out the tracker and the avg. time from Production complete to delivery is about 20 days to GA. I can't wait to see my baby in person. :)