Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No ETA on the site, I ordered a not yet produced inventory car that was originally slated for EOL date of 11/20, got pushed to 11/27 (I wonder if that's even real with the holiday)

Anyone have anything in the 100D exiting near VIN 2294XX

My manage page just updated ... The delivery estimate date still isn't showing but it now says "Your Tesla is currently in production"

Ordered Oct 22 .. confirmed Oct 25 ...

How long is the production stage before being shipped ?

Where do you live? What model did you order? I ordered Oct 9, confirmed Oct 12, 75D delivering in Chicago, and I still see mine as "confirmed and scheduled for production."

Reactions: branndonbriggs
I live in Toronto, Canada ... Ordered 75D ...

I think they will most likely put all the eastern vehicles in production this week to get it to the east coast in time

Yes, I was thinking the same thing when I saw you lived in Toronto. The farther away you are from Freemont, the earlier your vehicle will go into production to ensure delivery by Dec 31. My DS said Dec 20 delivery. I would assume yours will deliver around the same time.

Well I was looking at the excel sheet with previous delivery timings and it looks like production time from start to finish is roughly 10 days and then from end of production to delivery in the east coast is 14 days .. so I'm thinking around Dec 22 - 25 for delivery here in Toronto

Got mine today. The car is covered in scratches, i think 12 to 16 feet worth of scratches like the one below. And some people just got in their cars an drove of. Wonder if they have the same issue. The biggest scratch is one that covers the complete width of the car in the rear.

full.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Gt1948
Got mine today. The car is covered in scratches, i think 12 to 16 feet worth of scratches like the one below. And some people just got in their cars an drove of. Wonder if they have the same issue. The biggest scratch is one that covers the complete width of the car in the rear.

full.jpg
That's horrible! I hope they'll accommodate you and you get to drive another Tesla loaner while they're fixing it.

Reactions: branndonbriggs
This sucks, looks only superficial. I may have refused the car all together, as I dont find aftermarket clear coat not as durable as factory applied. BUT, it all depends on your personal circumstances. Now when everybody is predicting changes?improvements in Model S. Who knows that the newer would be cheape, they wont charge more for you even if it goes higher.