Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do NOT feel the need to apologize!!! We have all experienced delays in some way, some more than others. I do believe when I counted my time from order placement til delivery, I was 10 weeks as well but I GOT my car in a little over 10 weeks and YOU are still waiting. I would be pretty steamed, so we all understand! What in the world is your DS saying????

I'm in the same boat with the December order folks...
P100D ordered on 12/25, confirmed 12/28. Car has been "confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory." for the longest time.
I finally got a hold of my DS who said that my car will be delivered end of March.

But now I've moved up to the bay area. And so I have to drive back down to LA to pickup up the car when it's ready.

P100D ordered on 12/25, confirmed 12/28. Car has been "confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory." for the longest time.
I finally got a hold of my DS who said that my car will be delivered end of March.

But now I've moved up to the bay area. And so I have to drive back down to LA to pickup up the car when it's ready.
Can’t you change delivery location to Fremont to avoid driving back down south?

Have you updated your address in your Tesla account?
You should be able to change your delivery location there.

sigh you just confirmed to me that my delivery will most likely be end of march or if i get really unlucky shafted to April...
Same location as you and also a P100D as well...

Sigh...

Excuse me while i go rage like a little kid in the corner somewhere....

I did! I did! I did use EAP almost as soon as I got a little bit on the outskirts of Nashville and I do love it. I LOVE IT! There is a slight problem though. I always want to be in my car. I seem to want to drive all the time. That isn't like me. It's this Tesla "thing." I am not quite sure there is a cure for it. I used to just get in the car and go where I needed to go and save all my errands for one day. You know, instead of going out all the time, just go one day and get all my running around done. Well.....this Tesla "thing" is a serious affliction. It is causing me to drive just to DRIVE. Sometimes I don't even have any place in particular I need to go but I just get in the car and start driving! I do not think there is a cure for this and even though it has only been a little over ONE WEEK, I am HOOKED. I am officially a Tesla addict and I simply cannot help myself. ;):p:D <singing> "All I Wanna Do....." (is drive my Tesla.) :cool:

Haha, I've been using the AP during drive to and back home on local toll roads. Its fun for sure but its scary sometimes, leaving the driving to the car :)

Reactions: CBPfromTN
sigh this is so annoying.

now i know exactly how obie felt during this entire process.

It URKS me on that people are getting their cars before me after order date.
Seriously im in the same state as the cars being made.

I understand they want to save money on freight fee's hence why they are rolling out cars later, but i honestly think its a bit ridiculous when my car starts production on delivery date for some of these guys.

What urks me again x 2 is that once i get my car i wont have it for long because its off going to the detailers to get a full Xpel and chrome delete job done.

That's another 4-5 days i am not going to have my car.

Then its going to get the blackvue dr750 camera's installed, so another day without the car.

So whatever my delivery date is i wont be able to enjoy my car for at least a week after.

Excuse me while i go off somewhere to kick a random can to the curb.

Sigh again...

:) I know I've been procrastinating in the paint protection. Too much going on at work and I'm enjoying the car. Guess I'm also not as disciplined as you or CBP :)

sigh you just confirmed to me that my delivery will most likely be end of march or if i get really unlucky shafted to April...
Same location as you and also a P100D as well...

Sigh...

Excuse me while i go rage like a little kid in the corner somewhere....

my only consolation to you is that feeling you will get after a Ludicrous + run...or three...on delivery day. Don't worry brotha...we're almost there. :)

For the sake of clarity, on the 27th of February I received an email asking whether I wanted to confirm my choice of partial financing through Chase having previously been approved. In the interim, I managed to find a better deal through a 3rd party. During the conversation, my DS told me it would be ready by 3/31/18. We chose together the date of 3/29 from among the dates of 3/29, 3/30, or 3/31.

emailed by my DS, told my car is out of production (despite my Tesla account showing still in production). Scheduled delivery in Minneapolis for 3rd week of March! Originally ordered 1/26, 75D, PUP, EAP, Sunroof.

Yesssssss!

I, as others here well tell you, am convinced that those updates are not automated, but actually manually changed by your DS. An hr after my DS told me that I was out of production, my status on the website changed.

Check your website later today. It'll probably be updated.

Got a train update for the east bound Tesla's from my DA and he said his GPS is showing the train aproximatly in the Kansas area. Still got to make it through AL though. :rolleyes:
The destination point for me is Richmond VA. Last stop. The Trains ETA is around next Thursday if it keeps moving.

My car will arrive at Tyson's on Friday the 16th. They think he can move up my delivery to the 20th as of today, but wont confirm because we know what happens if he does. That would be three days early. :D

Who has good deals on F5 replacement keyboard keys?:eek::D

Do I, Do I Say it or get cursed. Tesla just send me an Update, possible delivery now the 19th, four days early. :D:D:D

Mean while out on the RR's from last weekends storm Two trains got blown off the tracks, on off the bridge North of Baltimore on the Susquehanna bridge. we had an emergency delivery in route who got stuck on the adjacent bridge when all the trucks got blown over on the bridge. Sat there for 20 hours, behind the bridge in the back ground.

Bobbing for tank cars anyone.

bobbing for tank cars 1.jpg

bobbing for tank cars 2.jpg

I just checked my account for about the 4th or 5th time so far today and it just changed to in production! It wasn't supposed to go into production until next week. I'll take it.
dude, you brought some good luck to me. I am in Dallas, ordered on 2/12, 75D, I just refreshed my account, it is in production too. It was supposed to be in Production on March 12 according to my DS. I don't even bother to ask my DS anymore, he is not very helpful at all.

Reactions: TX-T3sla