Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 308024 View attachment 308021 View attachment 308022 What an amazing day! Car is perfect and my first time driving one! What an absolute blast! I am so glad I didn’t test drive it first. I was blown away in all aspects. Handling, build quality, neck snapping acceleration that never gets old, autopilot is soooo fun and scary at the same time. I don’t think I’ve ever loved a car so much! Worth every second of the wait!
BEAUTIFUL - Congrats - any plans of painting calipers to red.

All, checked with my DS and my salesperson - they confirmed my May order will be ready for pick up June 19 or 20. Delivery is in California. On the portal my car continues to say scheduled. Today is the 9th - that leaves 10 to build, paper out, truck and deliver - really!

We will see... Dave

Hey all. Currently in the waiting club. I added my info to the old and new (troy) spreadsheets.
Found the old checklist that was posted a few back. I had a P100D for a couple days a few weeks back and I am hooked.
Ordered Blue 75D with Prem Black, Carbon fiber, sunroof, 19" black, Premium package, and both auto pilot packages.
This wait game SUCKS!!
I saw a few posts back that you all think may orders will get rushed to meet the quarterly numbers. I ordered May 31st, confirmed June 2nd. Think I will be in the rush to delivery group? Just curious of your opinion.

Off to watch more videos, obsess over the spreadsheet delivery averages and more googling. Im on reddit too.

Hey all. Currently in the waiting club. I added my info to the old and new (troy) spreadsheets.
Found the old checklist that was posted a few back. I had a P100D for a couple days a few weeks back and I am hooked.
Ordered Blue 75D with Prem Black, Carbon fiber, sunroof, 19" black, Premium package, and both auto pilot packages.
This wait game SUCKS!!
I saw a few posts back that you all think may orders will get rushed to meet the quarterly numbers. I ordered May 31st, confirmed June 2nd. Think I will be in the rush to delivery group? Just curious of your opinion.

Off to watch more videos, obsess over the spreadsheet delivery averages and more googling. Im on reddit too.

Where are you located? If California you may have a chance

A couple things that I did notice. The interior door handles are still the brushed aluminum and the foot pedals are metal. Don’t know if that is Performance model related but I think the showroom model had black pedals. Also had to stop on the ride home to purchase floor mats. Love the light headliner, seats and carpet. Know you will too.
View attachment 307937 View attachment 307938 View attachment 307939 View attachment 307940
Which floor mat did you get?

My P100D is finishing the production line today. However my DS says delivery to San Diego wouldn’t be for another 7-14 days? Does it really take that long to SoCal? Was hoping to pick up before the 18th.

Especially since when I ordered I was told mid-June, not late June.

My P100D is finishing the production line today. However my DS says delivery to San Diego wouldn’t be for another 7-14 days? Does it really take that long to SoCal? Was hoping to pick up before the 18th.

Especially since when I ordered I was told mid-June, not late June.

What I can tell you, guarantee you will get in before what your DS originally said. Not a single person here waits the full time originally quoted. Most are a week early. It’s what Tesla does. Just wait and you’ll get that magical call that your car is in!

Reactions: rdpsf and logan