Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is a Metallic Silver 90D - am wondering if the new silver color ones are being held back for some reason.

Mine is 90D Deep Blue Metallic, confirmed 10/17, still in queue (VIN 1129xx). So it is not the Metallic Silver paint. Nor the seats. It's something more complicated. The DS says it will be in production mid-November, and delivery early December as originally promised.

Mine is 90D Deep Blue Metallic, confirmed 10/17, still in queue (VIN 1129xx). So it is not the Metallic Silver paint. Nor the seats. It's something more complicated. The DS says it will be in production mid-November, and delivery early December as originally promised.

Mines a 90d in blue as well, been in the queue since October 24. Hmm. In case it helps us figure something out, my options are grey next gen seats, pano roof, piano black, premium pkg with black headliner, standard 19s and autopilot. I was told production last week and delivery by mid November but still in the queue.

I'm 7 days into "in production" and my delivery window has tightened to Nov 16th - 30th! Hopefully the car finishes production in the next day or two and is headed up to Seattle.
Same with me. Got an email from Tesla and noticed MyTesla just started displaying the Nov 16 -30 Delivery Window; nothing before that. The Tigard Service Center is on the way up to Seattle.

Ordered: VIN#113258 | Confirmed: 10/28/15 | In Prod: 11/3/15 | Prod Complete: ??/??/?? | Delivery: Nov 16-30
P90 / Titanium / Pano / 19" / Tan NextGen / AP / Cold Weather / Prem Lighting & Int

The last few days are the toughest.

Same with me. Got an email from Tesla and noticed MyTesla just started displaying the Nov 16 -30 Delivery Window; nothing before that. The Tigard Service Center is on the way up to Seattle.

Ordered: VIN#113258 | Confirmed: 10/28/15 | In Prod: 11/3/15 | Prod Complete: ??/??/?? | Delivery: Nov 16-30
P90 / Titanium / Pano / 19" / Tan NextGen / AP / Cold Weather / Prem Lighting & Int

Wait, RMan. You mean it gets worse? Mine isn't supposed to go into production until late November, with middle December delivery. It gets MORE difficult that this? What's worse is that since I sold my Audi Q5 already, I am stuck driving a Hyundai Elantra until my MS arrives.

Wait, RMan. You mean it gets worse? Mine isn't supposed to go into production until late November, with middle December delivery. It gets MORE difficult that this? What's worse is that since I sold my Audi Q5 already, I am stuck driving a Hyundai Elantra until my MS arrives.

pdxgibby- Congrats on your new car. The torture of the wait is well worth it, once your car is delivered you'll hardly remember the pain you are in now. rjsloss5 is a friend (and a referral).The torture is even greater for those of us that live a fair distance from the service center. We find ourselves leaving our schedule as open as possible, just in case you get the call to head over the mountains.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm not getting any sympathy from my friends or my wife, for that matter. It's nice that you guys are here for me.

I agree that I'm lucky I live only 4 miles from the local service center where delivery will take place. I've contemplated taking delivery in Fremont, CA and driving home. My company has offices across the street from the factory in Fremont and I could go down for work and drive home in my new Tesla. I'll certainly work this angle for a factory tour next time I'm in Fremont, too. In the end, I think I'd rather keep the 700 miles off of her, not to mention that I'd rather get the paint protection done quickly. Subjecting the MS to that many freeway miles will certainly result in a ding or chip somewhere.

I guess I'll just be patient. Deep breaths.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm not getting any sympathy from my friends or my wife, for that matter. It's nice that you guys are here for me.

I agree that I'm lucky I live only 4 miles from the local service center where delivery will take place. I've contemplated taking delivery in Fremont, CA and driving home. My company has offices across the street from the factory in Fremont and I could go down for work and drive home in my new Tesla. I'll certainly work this angle for a factory tour next time I'm in Fremont, too. In the end, I think I'd rather keep the 700 miles off of her, not to mention that I'd rather get the paint protection done quickly. Subjecting the MS to that many freeway miles will certainly result in a ding or chip somewhere.

I guess I'll just be patient. Deep breaths.

Good decision. Plus taking delivery in CA requires payment of CA sales tax. The factory tour is awesome and even better if you bring a Tesla "doubter" as your guest.

f1c073128ff7f26051d92639c3e5ee9a.jpg

Nice! Just updated in last hour!
Ordered 10/13. Confirmed 10/20.