Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DS called Friday evening, only two days after staying purification and scheduled pickup. Excited!

Model S 90D | VIN#113871 | MC Pearl White | Pano Roof | 19" Std Wheels | Grey Next Gen Seats | Piano Black Trim | Black Alcantara Headliner | Autopilot | Premium Interior & Lighting | UHFS | SAS -- Ordered 10/15/2015 | CNF 10/22/2015 | In Prod 11/11/2015 | End Prod xx/xx/2015 | Delivered (Scheduled) 11/24/2015

My "In Production" says "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S" but my "Estimated Delivery" just changed to " November 21, 2015 1 December 5, 2015". Does that mean my car is finish and about to be sent? I live in Houston, Texas. How do they transport cars. I can't tell you how excited I am!

My "In Production" says "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S" but my "Estimated Delivery" just changed to " November 21, 2015 1 December 5, 2015". Does that mean my car is finish and about to be sent? I live in Houston, Texas. How do they transport cars. I can't tell you how excited I am!

Congrats! Do you mind posting when your order was confirmed to help those of us a little behind you figure out when ours might arrive? I'm in Houston...

I ordered my car on 10-10-15 and it went into production on 11-4-15. My DS emailed me this on 11/4/15: "Your Model S has begun production and will likely finish in the next 7 to 10 days" On Sunday, 11-15-15 the deliver status was updated to say delivery will be between November 21st and December 4th. I am so excited and hope I get it before my Birthday, Nov 26th.

I don't know how to edit but I meant to say Estimated Delivery to be 11-21-15 to 12-5-15. How do you add the Avatar?

You have to have more than 5-6 posts before the option appears for you
Alright it's 12:01 on the 16th and my car should go into production the week of the 16th I've been told. I may go over my mobile data limit this week refreshing the site every where I go until this ticks over from order confirmed :)

I finally ticked over to production in the last hour or so! Delivery date hasn't tightened down at all and is still the vague Late November - December but at least I'm out of the queue finally!

Yes mine just flipped to I'm production too. Ordered 11/1 confirmed 11/3, in production 11/16. Looks like 2 cars on their way to Portland OR!!! So excited!!

- - - Updated - - -

70 | Base White | 19" | Panoramic Roof | Black Next Gen | Smart Air | Piano Black | Autopilot | Ordered 10/03/2015 - VIN #1155**

- - - Updated - - -

That should have read ordered 11/3 not 10/3

My car ticked over into production on 11/6 in the evening, however, there's no area in the page where it displays an estimated delivery date. I've seen from screenshots where it's normally displayed, odd it's not there for me. Has anyone else had that issue? In production but a delayed delivery date presented?

My car ticked over into production on 11/6 in the evening, however, there's no area in the page where it displays an estimated delivery date. I've seen from screenshots where it's normally displayed, odd it's not there for me. Has anyone else had that issue? In production but a delayed delivery date presented?

Ordered 10/13
Confirmed 10/20
Production 11/10

My MS is still in production. My "estimated delivery" on that page was blank until today. This AM it said "late Nov-early Dec.". Tonight it updated to "11/23-12/7."

The projections on the page are still what my DS estimated the day I placed the order on 10/13.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if it is blank.

Super Excited!!!!!

DS called me today to schedule pick up for this Thursday 11/19 or Friday 11/20…in West Palm Beach, FL.

Order confirmed on 10/17/2015
Production started on 11/5/2015
Production complete on 11/12/2015

Vin 112992
Final order details:
S70
White
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels - will change out to black 21" rims, after delivery
Grey Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Premium Interior and Lighting
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Carbon fiber rear spoiler shipped
21" Vossen wheels on order
Brakes to be painted red.
Window tint scheduled for Saturday.

I believe this normal. The same thing happened to me. The ETA will populate when Production is almost complete. My DS said it is filled in when the "In Transit" phase begins. But for me, it happened the day before.

I ordered my car on 10-10-15 and it went into production on 11-4-15. My DS emailed me this on 11/4/15: "Your Model S has begun production and will likely finish in the next 7 to 10 days" On Sunday, 11-15-15 the deliver status was updated to say delivery will be between November 21st and December 4th. I am so excited and hope I get it before my Birthday, Nov 26th.
Yes! Picking up my car on 11-25-15!