Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Alex D you must live beside Delray beach had a nice time their on holiday and played golf at greenleaf golf club just outside Kissimme I like the weather in Florida it's fab thanks
I love the weather here, too. I was born and raised in Munich, Germany. At one point I just got fed up with the cold winters in Bavaria. The weather here was definitely a major factor to move here, besides my interest in the US and the English language ever since I was a kid and also my parents moving here a few years before me made it pretty easy.

I love the weather here, too. I was born and raised in Munich, Germany. At one point I just got fed up with the cold winters in Bavaria. The weather here was definitely a major factor to move here, besides my interest in the US and the English language ever since I was a kid and also my parents moving here a few years before me made it pretty easy.
Used to do a lot of work in Erlangen with hydraulic company Vielen Dank und wünchen Ihnen einen schönen Tag :) sorry my polish and French is much better than my German.

Just heard from my DS ... he expects a late June delivery to Denver. Which is fine by me all things considered. I don't want it to slip into July for loan lock timing and rate, etc. So I'll cross my fingers.
Reserved on 5/2 and confirmed and VIN-ed on 5/10, 1431xx

That seems odd, I wonder why? I'm 138113 and am supposed to be taking delivery late next week. I'm in FL, but mine is a 90D...?

My Tesla states delivery between 5/25 and 6/8... I'm in Florida too. I'm wondering if our cars are on the same shipment. I haven't had any luck narrowing the delivery schedule. At last check (~1 week ago) I was told the car was still at the factory awaiting shipment.

My Tesla states delivery between 5/25 and 6/8... I'm in Florida too. I'm wondering if our cars are on the same shipment. I haven't had any luck narrowing the delivery schedule. At last check (~1 week ago) I was told the car was still at the factory awaiting shipment.
I got a call Tuesday saying mine was expected in Tampa mid week, so should take delivery late in the week. I'm hoping by Friday for the holiday weekend!

Reactions: GFM_P90D
Hey Tifa, any more pics of exterior and interior?? Please! Thank you! I am waiting patiently for mine!

That's great! Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!

Here's a few more from delivery day and right after we had the windows tinted. It's been rainy all week, I'll take some more after I give her a good bath.

IMG_20160506_091232.jpg IMG_20160506_091148.jpg IMG_0075.JPG IMG_0074.JPG

I doubt that, since my car isn't even in production, yet. And even if it would go into production tomorrow, from what I understand it takes about a week to go through it. Then 2-3 weeks shipping to FL. There's no way my car can meet that delivery time frame.