Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MS 75D in production...finally!!! But, taking delivery in Atlanta, and my DS tells me 20 days transit once it is finished. That may be the hardest wait...delivery window is still late June - July.

VIN 1421xx

Taking delivery in Atlanta as well for my P90D. Duma2, has been in transit for 2 weeks. I think they shipped her through the Panama Canal just to prolong my angst! And as timing would have it.... when my ship does come in...we will be at the airport, literally! Headed to California next week. Oh the humanity! Hang in there Hookemhorns.

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
image-2.jpeg
J2ZmCuhThPJdtneB.jpg

Definitely a pentalobe. I'm really surprised the Gator Grip didn't work. I wouldn't know where to begin to look for a pentalobe socket.

Not a Pentalobe. It's a Torx Plus E10

And not standard Torx but Torx Plus series.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: vtvox and Out4aDuck
That's odd because I'm also in TX and I'm 4 days before you and my DS keeps telling me I'll be in production by next week. Perhaps the schedule has changed?
Depends on the parameters they use for batching the production line I guess. I'm anxious to get my car like everyone else, but enjoying following other's progress. I know we're going to love our cars!

Reactions: vtvox