Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think our cars passed each other at EVS. . . I'm pretty sure yours was sitting in the lot on the east side of the parking lot when I left with mine yesterday morning around 10:30? My mom took me to pick it up and when I returned to drop her off at her car, I think I saw yours. I'm amazed at how little heat I felt through the pano on the way back to work (I had photo synch 35 put on the pano, rear, and back seat windows and 45 on the front seat). I was amazed at how much shinier it looked after the wrap and I think they threw in the paint correction (to the extent it needed any).
Maybe so. Mine was parked on the east side of the building. Glad you were pleased with the results. I'm getting the CG Nano wrap and 45 tint all the way around. Looking forward to getting it back next week. Enjoy the driving and have a good 4th!:cool:

Reactions: ishop4more
13439166_10206500172405651_1602131121919040196_n.jpg

@Masti

Photosynch--75 on the windshield; 45 on the front seat windows; 35 on the back seat windows, rear and pano (I think that's right . . . lighter as you come forward)
Full ClearGuard wrap
I can't remember what they put on the touchscreen.

I'll try to take close ups tonight.

I think when the photo was taken, @Rhyder hadn't arrived because his car would have been seen just at the edge of the building. It was there when I left (after taking my mom on a ride

Last edited:
View attachment 183608

@Masti

Photosynch--75 on the windshield; 45 on the front seat windows; 35 on the back seat windows, rear and pano (I think that's right . . . lighter as you come forward)
Full ClearGuard wrap

I think when the photo was taken, @Rhyder hadn't arrived because his car would have been seen just at the edge of the building. It was there when I left (after taking my mom on a ride

I'm looking forward to seeing up close pictures of your CG wrap. I am planning to have EVS wrap my car in CG as soon as it arrives.

View attachment 183608

@Masti

Full ClearGuard wrap

I'm not sure of the timing, but we must have crossed paths. I remember seeing your car parked in that spot. (I also remember that Hummer.) It looks beautiful. Looking forward to more pics...

PS--You just reminded me of the touchscreen protector. I forgot to mention that when I dropped the car off. Thanks;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ishop4more
Got my final MVPA today and setup delivery for Friday - optimisically since the car is due to arrive on Thursday afternoon.

Noticed it says my car has 50 miles on the odometer disclosure page. o_O Anyone else have the same situation? Seems like a lot of miles to be moving on and off trains and trucks. Not that I care - just wondered. :rolleyes:

Got my final MVPA today and setup delivery for Friday - optimisically since the car is due to arrive on Thursday afternoon.

Noticed it says my car has 50 miles on the odometer disclosure page. o_O Anyone else have the same situation? Seems like a lot of miles to be moving on and off trains and trucks. Not that I care - just wondered. :rolleyes:
The sheet always says 50 miles. Actual likely to be much lower. Mine was like 12 or something.

Reactions: ploon94
Ordered mine 5/25, confirmed on 5/28. Received VIN 5/28 with estimated delivery late June-July. Per FAQ VIN assigned about 5 weeks prior to production.
Entered production 6/17, estimated delivery updated to 6/26-7/11.
Moved to in transit 6/20. Delivery windowed narrowed to 6/27-7/4 around 6/21.
Arrived at Cincinnati service center 6/28 with status changing to "undergoing inspection, prep, and charging".
Had delivered to my home, so DS confirmed with me my schedule and agreed delivery for afternoon of 6/30.
Arrived at my home 6/30, 3:45 pm.

I did not hear from my DS until about time car actually entered production. I had emailed him on 6/13, had first response from him on 6/17. After that had fairly regular email contact over the remaining 2 weeks as we worked through several questions related to details of financing, registration under trust vs my name, whether to pick up in Cinci or ship to me in Indiana, etc. But none of that really took off until actually started production.

Mine is 90D, midnight silver metallic, pano roof, 19" slipstream wheels, autopilot, prem interior, gray seats, black headliner, matt obeche trim.

Timing possibly influenced by getting it out before quarter end, but no way to know. As the investment advisors will say, "your results may vary".

They told me they always say 50 miles to cover any miles put on the car moving it around, testing, on and off trucks, etc. Mine had 5 miles.

Reactions: ploon94