Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It takes 4-7 days to go through the full production process. You should be a day or two from exiting production to transit. With the EoQ push, they seem to be transporting coast to coast in less than 7 days, so you should be well within the end of the month. Mine started production 9/2, completed 9/8, arrived in MA today 9/14, and I'm picking up Monday 9/18.

That's more encouraging, able to deliver withing a week of completing production. Although that might just be fortunate timing with regards to transporting vehicles.

Emailed my DS, waiting on his reply.

Order confirmed 08/17
Production started 09/04
Built completed 09/14
Got my delivery scheduled between 09/23 - 09/30

Hate to say but my model s 70 is still in APH2 only. When asked about the APH3 they said it is just redundancy in wiring and I will get the best feature what all latest tesla model S out now. If anything changes they will upgrade in future.

I kind of wanted to get that in email confirmation so that I am not fooled in future by these words. Well tesla is good in doing that.

Still my DS sucks as he never replies to any of my email/ call. The DS assigned to me is Franklin Tesfaye. I wrote his name so if any of you guys get this guy as your DS immediately request to change the DS else dont order. Worst DS I have ever seen.

Order confirmed 08/17
Production started 09/04
Built completed 09/14
Got my delivery scheduled between 09/23 - 09/30

Hate to say but my model s 70 is still in APH2 only. When asked about the APH3 they said it is just redundancy in wiring and I will get the best feature what all latest tesla model S out now. If anything changes they will upgrade in future.
While it may be true that they will upgrade in future as needed, its puzzling that there appears to be no rhyme or reason as to which cars get APH3 option and which don't. My car was confirmed and built before yours and I have APH3 option. You DO have the included Air Suspension though, right?

While it may be true that they will upgrade in future as needed, its puzzling that there appears to be no rhyme or reason as to which cars get APH3 option and which don't. My car was confirmed and built before yours and I have APH3 option. You DO have the included Air Suspension though, right?

My car is also showing as APH2. According to my DS, all cars are currently built with AP 2.5 hardware and MyTesla configuration is not always accurate. He said not to worry about it.

Remember we are talking about a highly efficient and automated factory. The people in the factory are not going to check MyTesla to see if you get v2 or v3 (Since it is standard equipment). Any Tesla that started production in the past few weeks is going to have the "APH3" option even though no one understands what that really means. This is not going to even be something you can check once your vehicle is delivered. I really would not worry about.

Reactions: Bonlaw and ishareit