Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MS 75D on 10/31/17 and confirmed on 11/3/17.
My DS just emailed me that my car is scheduled to be finished production the week of December 4th. Delivery is tentatively scheduled sometime around 12/21/17 but that depends on the actual production timeline and transportation.
@Cheesy23 I got the same news today, My DS was off today but another DS at Springfield told me the same news you got. Looks like our cars are being made at the same time!

@Cheesy23 I got the same news today, My DS was off today but another DS at Springfield told me the same news you got. Looks like our cars are being made at the same time!
Like 2 peas in a pod
I initially ordered my car through the Brooklyn store because it's not far from my office and I live about 40 miles south of Springfield. That being said, I still have to take delivery in NJ in order to not pay sales tax.
All in all, I'm seriously going out of my mind with excitement. Hopefully everything goes smoothly without any glitches from here on out.

Reactions: nowytz and jmnieves
Spoke with my DS (Springfield, NJ) and she was confident about 3rd week of December as my delivery. Seems we're all in the same boat. As Cheesy mentioned, "paper delivery" can take place in case SC delivery is delayed, resulting in home delivery towards end of January. Super excited, all I'm watching now are Tesla videos on YouTube. Gotta get going with that wire run too!

Spoke with my DS (Springfield, NJ) and she was confident about 3rd week of December as my delivery. Seems we're all in the same boat. As Cheesy mentioned, "paper delivery" can take place in case SC delivery is delayed, resulting in home delivery towards end of January. Super excited, all I'm watching now are Tesla videos on YouTube. Gotta get going with that wire run too!
Seems like we have at least four of us on this forum that ordered our cars within a few days of each other and are having them delivered in Springfield NJ.
@jmnieves, @icarreras, @atsnyr, and myself. Hopefully that bodes well for us getting our cars delivered sooner rather than later.

Same here, spoke to a DS (as mine was off) and he told me the same. They had me down for Home Delivery but he made a note to have my car delivered to Springfield if possible but if it was getting close to 12/31, then to continue with my "paper delivery" to ensure I "own" my car this (tax) year.

in the model X forum, seems we have lost function of the "manage" button for our model X we are waiting for. Haven't seen anything from you guys.
Also the model 3 manage button still works but when pressing manage button for our X orders, it just refreshes the website. Been going on for about 24 hours.

in the model X forum, seems we have lost function of the "manage" button for our model X we are waiting for. Haven't seen anything from you guys.
Also the model 3 manage button still works but when pressing manage button for our X orders, it just refreshes the website. Been going on for about 24 hours.
I've noticed it late yesterday as well. Still not working for me today.

new to the forum. i also ordered at Springfield NJ but did not get the news update from my DS. Who did you speak with at springfield location... i also ordered on late Oct and hope to get the car before YE.
On your MyTesla page you should see who's your DS and their email. Currently "Manage" is not working for Model S/X orders. In any case, you can talk to anyone there at 973-921-0925 opt 4.
And welcome to our growing Jersey group :)