Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!

I am new to the site.
Ordered red 75D on 4/4
Confirmed 4/7
VIN 4/18
In production since 5/14

Patiently waiting...
Welcome aboard. Not sure if you know about the days sheet that allows you to follow where other orders are in relationship to yours.
I think i copied it right
Model S Order & Delivery 2017 & 2018

If that dorsne work let me know
I had to ise a pc to imput my data

Woohoo! Just got my “Your Tesla has been built and is in transit” status plus my email about steps to take after it’s been built.

Any odds on whether I drive this home from the Seattle SC no later than next a Saturday?

One can hope! I am picking my up at the Seattle SC and my DS told me late next week. I am hoping earlier since it has been in transit the last three days!! I drove by SC the other day and they full of model 3s.

My DA just confirmed 6/11 delivery for Miami and said that its on the train.

Many years ago, my fiancé shipped her near new car cross country by train. When it finally arrived in Los Angeles she was told to come pick it up. Upon arrival, she found that it had not been tied down at the axles and the car bounced up and down for over 2,500 miles on the bottom level of the two level car carrier, essentially flattening the roof by about 12". I'm sure yours will be okay however ;)

Many years ago, my fiancé shipped her near new car cross country by train. When it finally arrived in Los Angeles she was told to come pick it up. Upon arrival, she found that it had not been tied down at the axles and the car bounced up and down for over 2,500 miles on the bottom level of the two level car carrier, essentially flattening the roof by about 12". I'm sure yours will be okay however ;)
Oh geez, thanks, another thing to worry about :)

3.5 week transit?

Ya, by train that's just about how long it takes. Think about the train sitting on a side track or spur for a few nights in east Kansas City and having all those little reprobates respraying your car with their gang logos in white. :eek: Sorry, couldn't resist. You'll be okay. Enjoy your car; I'm still waiting for mine to enter production, but I should be getting close, maybe another week or 10 days :)

Model S Order & Delivery 2017 & 2018