Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ready and waiting....

Attachments

• C0F5B0BD-88B3-4F17-AFEF-1894617AD811.jpeg
    C0F5B0BD-88B3-4F17-AFEF-1894617AD811.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 83
I got all my paperwork on Saturday, signed everything and made the payment. They then took the money on monday, So i think they say 7 days but can get it done sooner. I was wondering how long after you have given them a fair bit on money did they actually give you the car. The purchase agreement said on or around 22nd which was today. Anyone sign their agreement yet and notice if it had a date on it?
Nice! When are you picking up?

• Love
Reactions: MIG25
How weird - I talked to him on Saturday and he was scheduling for next Friday and Saturday. I do remember him saying he was headed out of town at 2:00 but surely there’s someone else that covers for him.

Yeah I emailed him on Saturday to change some numbers on the agreement paperwork and he got back super quick and got everything changed but nothing since. We I spoke to him last week he expected late this week. When did he say to car would actually be at the SC?

Yeah I emailed him on Saturday to change some numbers on the agreement paperwork and he got back super quick and got everything changed but nothing since. We I spoke to him last week he expected late this week. When did he say to car would actually be at the SC?
He didn’t tell me. I tried to push for a pickup no later than this Saturday but he didn’t think he could get it done by then. We’re out of town next week so I can’t pick it up until the 5th. Strange that he told me the SC was closed on Monday’s but their hours posted online say they are open.

He didn’t tell me. I tried to push for a pickup no later than this Saturday but he didn’t think he could get it done by then. We’re out of town next week so I can’t pick it up until the 5th. Strange that he told me the SC was closed on Monday’s but their hours posted online say they are open.

Yeah that is werid. Why would they be closed on a Monday? Yeah I just need him to commit to something.

Did you “Request Final Paperwork” in your MyTesla account?

I did. I think it just slipped through the cracks. I went there a little early and walked across the street to the bank.

Even with the oops every thing went very well.

There was a small alignment issue with a body panel but they fixed it right then and there.

To expedite, have your insurance card ready with the new VIN.

Overall it was an excellent experience and simple, super friendly and spent the time to answer every question. I never felt rushed.

Oh yea the car looks fantastic.

Vrod, your was being detailed.
100x, I did not see yours.

Reactions: Bigt6542
I did. I think it just slipped through the cracks. I went there a little early and walked across the street to the bank.

Even with the oops every thing went very well.

There was a small alignment issue with a body panel but they fixed it right then and there.

To expedite, have your insurance card ready with the new VIN.

Overall it was an excellent experience and simple, super friendly and spent the time to answer every question. I never felt rushed.

Oh yea the car looks fantastic.

Vrod, your was being detailed.
100x, I did not see yours.

That's great! I'm glad it went well for you and thanks for the tips. I'll post some pics tomorrow when I pick it up!

Reactions: Bigt6542
Props to Denver’s team. Probably the best run SC in the country. Enjoy your car and don’t forget we need at least one pic here!!

I finally got a call today from my DS today which I thought “Finally!”!well it was to tell me that they have no idea where my car is and that they wanted to schedule my delivery appt for June 14 or 15th and that if they find out it’s coming sooner they will call me.