Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes we’re waiting in Chicago. Interesting the ap was ready to go in 10 miles. Was the fit and finish with the doors by any chance
Yes - the driver door panel has a bad clip at the top and feels loose when I pull the door shut..... the passenger door trim (exterior - chrome) is very loose..... the third issue is the srivers seat - it feels like it’s grinding when moving backwards. A technician checked it out and they ordered me a new seat before I left my delivery.

Picked it up
Screenshot_20180524-210818.png
Screenshot_20180524-210826.png Screenshot_20180524-210818.png
Screenshot_20180524-210811.png
Screenshot_20180524-210811.png
Screenshot_20180524-210826.png
p

Updates I noticed so far...

Of course the new oak wood and graphite trim.

The "T" one the streeing wheel had a satin finish... not chrome

Seatbelt buttons are black not red... (not sure if the is an update but the MS i test drove had red seatbelt buttons)

Thats all I've seen so far.

Updates I noticed so far...

Of course the new oak wood and graphite trim.

The "T" one the streeing wheel had a satin finish... not chrome

Seatbelt buttons are black not red... (not sure if the is an update but the MS i test drove had red seatbelt buttons)

Thats all I've seen so far.

Congrats on your new ride! Looks great!

Could you maybe post a few more images from the new interior and the graphite trim and the other details? Would be really nice to see some under better light conditions. The picture you showed us was a bit in the dark and low resolution :)

Btw, are the door handles and door trim also in the new graphite trim? Picture? :)

Many thanks in advance!

Yes - the driver door panel has a bad clip at the top and feels loose when I pull the door shut..... the passenger door trim (exterior - chrome) is very loose..... the third issue is the srivers seat - it feels like it’s grinding when moving backwards. A technician checked it out and they ordered me a new seat before I left my delivery.
Makes you wonder about quality. I have read about door problems more than any other issue. I have owned two S Mercedes. They were perfect. I know up front im leaving behind....perfect to ....unknown