Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Emailed my DS x 2 on Thursday , No reply. Called x 2 today and left VM- No reply. Worse service than a Toyota dealer. Car has been sitting on train facility x 10 days. I told him when he asked me to apply for loan that be sure the car will come on time since I do not want to apply for credit twice, which now appears to be a strong possibility.

Wow, that’s completely unacceptable. So sorry. :(

Hi, everybody. The old Model S sheet has hardly been updated in the last two years. People are still trying to add their data but the project is a complete mess. Therefore I expanded the Model X sheet to include the Model S too. This project uses Google forms instead of editing the spreadsheet directly. Here are the links:

Spreadsheet: Model S/X Order Tracker
Google form: MS form to enter/edit data << Open the same form again to edit your data
How to filter and sort: Youtube video

Last edited:
Reactions: rdpsf
I notice we both ordered a 75D from Cincy on almost the same day (I ordered mine on 5/19). Can't believe how quick your turnaround has been! They are still telling me mid to late July delivery. Congrats! Waiting is the hardest part!
That makes no sense at all. I still haven't figured out how they decide who and when to put into production. Has yours gone through production yet?

Thanks to Troy & Doug_G for updating the Wiki post on page 1. It's been a long time since I started this thread to track when I might get my car (and pass the time while I was waiting for what turned out to be delivery of my "real SIG" actually autographed by Elon --- long story---see my other threads). Needless to say I've faded out as an active curator of this thread. Thankfully every few years someone rises to the occasion to keep it going - 2,479,588 page views!!!!!!

It's great to see the new generation of Model S owners as excited as we were to get the incredible Model S.

Best to everyone

Joe Fee

Hi, everybody. The old Model S sheet has hardly been updated in the last two years. People are still trying to add their data but the project is a complete mess. Therefore I expanded the Model X sheet to include the Model S too. This project uses Google forms instead of editing the spreadsheet directly. Here are the links:

Spreadsheet: Model S/X Order Tracker
Google form: MS form to enter/edit data << Open the same form again to edit your data
How to filter and sort: Youtube video

Did you update your new one to show the stats on the other Tab or is it still just the X stats?

@SpudLime, I have now made some changes. I added charts for the Model S to the Options tab here. There is another tab called 'MX delivery experience'. This shows only Model X data for now because there is almost no data for the Model S yet. I will add the 5-star ratings for the Model S too when there is some data.

People who have taken delivery in the last few months can still enter their data if they wish by using the Google form here. Besides delivery experience, there are 3 questions about repairs and service experience during the first month of ownership.

Reactions: SpudLime
@SpudLime, I have now made some changes. I added charts for the Model S to the Options tab here. There is another tab called 'MX delivery experience'. This shows only Model X data for now because there is almost no data for the Model S yet. I will add the 5-star ratings for the Model S too when there is some data.

People who have taken delivery in the last few months can still enter their data if they wish by using the Google form here. Besides delivery experience, there are 3 questions about repairs and service experience during the first month of ownership.

Thank you sir. I added my info to both forms a week or so ago. I will be sure to update as my order goes through the process.

*Edit
My suggestion would be to do a separate tab for the MX and the MS for the stats and charts. The one you have now is super busy. Its fine, just thought I would give you my opinion.

• Helpful
Reactions: Troy
Picked up my first Tesla on Father's Day! Absolutely love it! Haven't had the courage to try the autopilot yet but will soon do. Using autopilot on the test drive car was one thing, but trying it out on your own car ....

Few things I thought I will mention
1) One side of the front hood is slightly mis-aligned. I can push it in with my finger to align it but I would rather they fix it. Suggest everybody carefully check everything
2) Yesterday I couldn't connect the car to WIFI at home. I have a new and extremely powerful router so it wasn't signal strength. Spent a lot of time reading various tips on google and trying them on my router but nothing. Today I re-booted the Tesla and it connected right away after the re-boot.
3) If you have Cream Premium interior like mine, you better plan on getting some other floor mats or plastic mats on top. They are very easy to get dirty. I have ordered 3D Maxspider and Lloyds Ultimat to see what works best. I haven't received them yet. I will update this thread with pics once I receive them.

Attachments

• IMG_7062.jpg
    IMG_7062.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 85
Picked up my first Tesla on Father's Day! Absolutely love it! Haven't had the courage to try the autopilot yet but will soon do. Using autopilot on the test drive car was one thing, but trying it out on your own car ....

Looks great! Congrats.

Meanwhile, I patiently wait. Electrician coming out to the home in the next few days to get my garage properly set-up for the new car. That should occupy my time for a little while ...

3) If you have Cream Premium interior like mine, you better plan on getting some other floor mats or plastic mats on top. They are very easy to get dirty. I have ordered 3D Maxspider and Lloyds Ultimat to see what works best. I haven't received them yet. I will update this thread with pics once I receive them.

The "new" creme interior now has black floor mats. All the interior trim on the bottom is now black. In yours (and mine) it is cream.