Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All of you late May and June orders that are in production are killing me! May 21 order date and it still hasn't started production.

I'm actually thinking about changing to an inventory (loaner) vehicle that just became available. It's identical to my order, has 3200 miles, has the new MCU, and is about 9% less. And, it's in town so I could get it this weekend.

All of you late May and June orders that are in production are killing me! May 21 order date and it still hasn't started production.

I'm actually thinking about changing to an inventory (loaner) vehicle that just became available. It's identical to my order, has 3200 miles, has the new MCU, and is about 9% less. And, it's in town so I could get it this weekend.

Man, that has all kinds of pro's right there. Tough call. I would seriously consider it myself

Reactions: boswell
[QUOTE="boswell, post: 2856064, member: 77868"I'm actually thinking about changing to an inventory (loaner) vehicle that just became available. It's identical to my order, has 3200 miles, has the new MCU, and is about 9% less. And, it's in town so I could get it this weekend.[/QUOTE]

I say go for the Inventory car. It’s been debugged and discounted. We did the same last November, no regrets.

Reactions: boswell
Achievement unlocked.

Attachments

• 04D7829A-FD6C-4DC1-99CB-935FF05B44AE.jpeg
    04D7829A-FD6C-4DC1-99CB-935FF05B44AE.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: mburnet6
[QUOTE="boswell, post: 2856064, member: 77868"I'm actually thinking about changing to an inventory (loaner) vehicle that just became available. It's identical to my order, has 3200 miles, has the new MCU, and is about 9% less. And, it's in town so I could get it this weekend.

I say go for the Inventory car. It’s been debugged and discounted. We did the same last November, no regrets.[/QUOTE]

What does debugged mean? If ir was a loner those get ragged outcon and if its a showroom demo people beat the crap outcof it. It just depends on how anal you are. I dont think i could do it. Just my .02

My sales rep told me that my car has finished production and is almost in transit yet I wont be able to take delivery until the 3rd or 4th week of July still.

But yet MyTesla page has not changed and still says "You will be contacted by a rep....." etc etc

My DS has been in communication with my bank because they need the final mvpa before they can finalize the loan and we are getting to the point where its taking too long to close the loan to where the bank would want me to reapply, the bank has extendrd the deadline for the final mvpa to july 23rd and my ds feels he can have it by the 17th. He mentioned in an email today that my car is about 3 weeks away from delivery so we should make deadline for the mvpa

I received notification yesterday, "Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory." and in the evening an email from my DS. He asked if it was going to be Cash, Financed or Leased. Verify registration name and trade-in information. Also a late July early August delivery. Time is going quick.