Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
gee -- i just read the Premium Package will now become standard on all MS. They are bumping the base price by 2k - but cheaper than premium pack that has been 5k. Oh well -- upgraded sound and heated wheel would have been nice.
For those about to take delivery with PUP already ordered, I’d be interested if you are able to get them to lower the sale price to what it would be now with PUP standard. Good luck out there.

I’m asking as well as my pickup time is at 3:30 EST.
Hi Spudlime

I bet you a bag a donuts you get same response when I asked about free floor mats - but glad you going for it. BTW - my source of new standard pack is Electrek site who quotes Tesla.

Very exciting about your delivery. Dont be a stranger. Will meet you on the other side. Threads of MS owners.

Well that's my luck. At the time of order the PUP wasn't worth it's price to me since the stereo isn't up to par. But if it was only a $2000 option I would have added it. So I guess there's one check on the purchase dissatisfaction for me. Keep in mind I'm scheduled for delivery on the 31st.
Could be worse. You could have paid $5K for something costs $2K.

Reactions: wilmaya and MarkKW
As of 3:30 EST , no confirmation that it is up yet. Some posters have said it is back up however.

Due to crazy work schedule, Tesla will give me a P100D as a loaner until the system is up. They will also come to my house to get the paperwork signed since it is way harder for my wife to take off work during the week. So they are trying hard to ease my pain.

Picked up my P100D yesterday during the contract fiasco. Took a little longer than expected but ultimately I came away with a brilliant new vehicle. Drove the heck out of it yesterday and had a blast. Palpably faster and stronger than my old P85D with ludicrous. Apparently now I just have to wait for the cameras to calibrate so I can start using AP.

Reactions: MarkKW and SpudLime
870E5F38-54EF-4580-A903-C106197DD58C.jpeg
Boom!