Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ETA update to uk

I ordered MS 21” grey white LR

Ordered 12/8
Matched to a car 18/9
Estimated delivery date from customer service 31/10
if delivery date is correct it will be 82 days from order to delivery

Customer support did suggest that the delay was due to the wheel size with white trim and that uk new inventory will update at the end of next week so fingers crossed

HAHAHAHHA you'll be lucky if you can even get a sales advisory that knows what V10 even is let alone if the car is on the latest. Just picked up on Friday and I was on 2019.15

Hi, I picked up Saturday and am on 2019.15 too. Any way to get prioritize an update? Already 3+ bars on home network, set the "advanced" option, have FSD. Only thing I'm not doing is leaving plugged in 24/7 at this point (on the road and wife needs to scoot by the car).

ETA update to uk

I ordered MS 21” grey white LR

Ordered 12/8
Matched to a car 18/9
Estimated delivery date from customer service 31/10
if delivery date is correct it will be 82 days from order to delivery

Customer support did suggest that the delay was due to the wheel size with white trim and that uk new inventory will update at the end of next week so fingers crossed

Cancelled my order as there was a model s P ludicrous 21” grey in inventory. Collecting next week. Can’t wait !!!

• Love
Reactions: dc_h
Taking delivery by Monday, per my sales rep.

Model S Long Range
Midnight Silver Metallic
19" Sonic Carbon Slipstream Wheels
Cream Premium Interior with Oak Wood Décor
Premium Upgrades Package Included
Autopilot Included
Free Unlimited Supercharging Included

I had originally ordered the car in white, black interior, standard wheels. But thanks to a post by another recent buyer here, I was able to take advantage of the free wheel and color upgrades.

Looking forward to taking delivery.

P.S. On another note. How do I click "agree," "disagree," "funny" etc? Someone posted something pretty funny on the supercharging thread but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to give them feedback.

8AD2981D-D22D-4C92-B1FE-1A0833B7843F.jpeg
Taking delivery by Monday, per my sales rep.

Model S Long Range
Midnight Silver Metallic
19" Sonic Carbon Slipstream Wheels
Cream Premium Interior with Oak Wood Décor
Premium Upgrades Package Included
Autopilot Included
Free Unlimited Supercharging Included

I had originally ordered the car in white, black interior, standard wheels. But thanks to a post by another recent buyer here, I was able to take advantage of the free wheel and color upgrades.

Looking forward to taking delivery.

P.S. On another note. How do I click "agree," "disagree," "funny" etc? Someone posted something pretty funny on the supercharging thread but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to give them feedback.

Now that’s odd. I don’t show any of those options on my screen. Maybe I have to have been a member for a certain period (or number of posts) before I am allowed to give feedback to others.
Sounds like you aren’t signed in. You need to have an account to do so. Go to the top of this page and tap on the icon that looks like a key and log on, or create an account

Hi, I picked up Saturday and am on 2019.15 too. Any way to get prioritize an update? Already 3+ bars on home network, set the "advanced" option, have FSD. Only thing I'm not doing is leaving plugged in 24/7 at this point (on the road and wife needs to scoot by the car).

I had to buy a wifi extender because my signal wouldn't reach my driveway, after the first day on WiFi it pulled down an update the next day.
But it's only 2019.32

I had to buy a wifi extender because my signal wouldn't reach my driveway, after the first day on WiFi it pulled down an update the next day.
But it's only 2019.32

Recently I replaced my home Wi-Fi router with the AmpliFi Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System. It mesh network covers my whole lot (8,000 square feet) and beyond. It is fast, reliable, and good looking. I would recommend it.

AmpliFi

Reactions: ScottRoberts33
Ordered LR Blue with black interior on 9/15 from NYC showroom. Was not given any incentives apart from FUSC. Advisor said would be delivered by end of Sept. Got call from Tesla HQ yesterday with offer instead to take a demo car with 500 miles. Cost reduction only $200! I said forget it. End of quarter scramble is here...

• Funny
Reactions: Nrazar
Just took delivery today. Ordered 9/14. Delivered 9/26. End of quarter madness, and kudos to our Advisor for taking great care of us.

2019 Model S 'Raven' Long Range, Midnight Silver Metallic, 21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine wheels, all black Premium Interior, Full Self-Driving Capability.

The pictures can't do justice to the beauty of this car.

This is our first Tesla, so it took me a couple hours to install the 14-50 Wall Charger at home. Worked like a charm, charging at 31 miles per hour now.

Our other EV car is a 2016 Mercedes S550e Plug-in Hybrid, with a 'whooping' 17 miles electric range! Compares to the Model S Long Range, the S550e feels like old-tech even it is just about 3 years old.

Still have a lot to learn about this car. So far very happy about it.

3RmwQbq.jpg

Just took delivery today. Ordered 9/14. Delivered 9/26. End of quarter madness, and kudos to our Advisor for taking great care of us.

2019 Model S 'Raven' Long Range, Midnight Silver Metallic, 21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine wheels, all black Premium Interior, Full Self-Driving Capability.

The pictures can't do justice to the beauty of this car.

This is our first Tesla, so it took me a couple hours to install the 14-50 Wall Charger at home. Worked like a charm, charging at 31 miles per hour now.

Our other EV car is a 2016 Mercedes S550e Plug-in Hybrid, with a 'whooping' 17 miles electric range! Compares to the Model S Long Range, the S550e feels like old-tech even it is just about 3 years old.

Still have a lot to learn about this car. So far very happy about it.

3RmwQbq.jpg

Congrats axhoaxho!

Reactions: axhoaxho