Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the call from my delivery guy this weekend. My delivery date would have been on December 10th but timing is everything and unfortunately I will be on vacation in Elon's home country at the time. (I say "unfortunately" but the vacation should be great too of course).

So delivery is now scheduled for 9am the day after I return, Dec 30th. I am sure I will have a massive case of jet-lag and not sleep a wink the night before.

Got the call from my delivery guy this weekend. My delivery date would have been on December 10th but timing is everything and unfortunately I will be on vacation in Elon's home country at the time. (I say "unfortunately" but the vacation should be great too of course).

So delivery is now scheduled for 9am the day after I return, Dec 30th. I am sure I will have a massive case of jet-lag and not sleep a wink the night before.
Enjoy your vacation! One of the best ways to combat jet lag is to drink a ton of water before, during, and after your flights.

My Model S arrives in 11h, do you really think I'll be able to sleep tonight???

Congrats Mario, lucky you, although the 20th is right around the corner. It feels like a long way away. Enjoy!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, just so happens, I'm not doing anything on the 10th. I can pick that model S up for you, It'll give me time to practice the regen braking. Anything for a fellow Tesla owner.

Hi, Took a test drive on November 7th, ordered on November 8th, was just informed that I can pick up my Model S this Friday, December 6th. I expected the four week promise might be optimistic but I am happy to say Tesla lived up to the promise.

Hi, Took a test drive on November 7th, ordered on November 8th, was just informed that I can pick up my Model S this Friday, December 6th. I expected the four week promise might be optimistic but I am happy to say Tesla lived up to the promise.
Congratulations!!! Tell us about your build. Mine is scheduled for its second delivery day after tomorrow and am almost as excited as the first!

Congratz! - And please do tell us what is your build.

85 | Black | Dual Chargers + HPWC | Tech + Folding Mirrors | Air | Sub Zero
Reserved: 9/15, Confirmed 9/24, Production 11/22, Delivered 11/29 || Xpel Ultimate | 30/30/15% Precision 30 Tint

I am writing this as I sit at my local Service Center getting winter tires put on. There are seven brand new 85s being readied for delivery. Highest VIN is 26440. The SC staff tells me they have more coming today AND are expecting a big push...20/week in December