Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you are not the only one.... I ordered on 10/24 all tasks completed trade-in financing etc. LR+ NYC delivery still no VIN very little communication.... NY/NJ thing?:D
Should be any day for you. I'm in brooklyn (Dyker), ordered 10/15 got Vin last week delivery set next week. I told them if I don't get it by Wednesday I'll schedule for Monday after thanksgiving.

• Informative
Reactions: Zero CO2
Should be any day for you. I'm in brooklyn (Dyker), ordered 10/15 got Vin last week delivery set next week. I told them if I don't get it by Wednesday I'll schedule for Monday after thanksgiving.
well i guess coming on TMC complaining worked :rolleyes: my VIN finally posted and week of 11/29-12/5 delivery :D... cant wait for the improved range of LR+

so is it OK that I send some screenshots of the messages (the ones where you all have confirmed VIN/delivery) here to Tesla? They don't believe me that you guys have gotten your VIN/delivery date are asking for proof.
are you certain you completed all the pre-delivery tasks for contract? ... you should have the financial summary , registration details, and trade in details all completed... let me see if i can redact a screenshot

are you certain you completed all the pre-delivery tasks for contract? ... you should have the financial summary , registration details, and trade in details all completed... let me see if i can redact a screenshot
yup i've completed everything and they even confirmed that my profile was completed on Oct 17...my trade in did expire last week due to 30 days being up but I re-accepted the offer 5 days ago