Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yup i've completed everything and they even confirmed that my profile was completed on Oct 17...my trade in did expire last week due to 30 days being up but I re-accepted the offer 5 days ago

I thought about reaching out to them and letting them know that all these other orders around or even after mine have VINs. Haven’t done it yet. If you get your VIN before me I’m definitely screaming!

Waited 12 weeks in 2014 for my first. If I had waited 12.5 weeks my car would have had AP1!
Sometimes a wait has a reward

this is my second one too and I think I’m more impatient this time than the first since I know how much fun I will be having once I get it!

something similar happened to me, I ordered feb 2015, received early April 2015 and I think a week after I got it they went from 60 to 70 and changed the nose cone. So I had a brand new 60 prefacelift already with a huge loss of value

I placed an order for an LR+ Midnight Silver w/ Cream on 10/25 and got a 12/13 to 12/31 delivery range.
Last night I got my VIN and my delivery date estimate went to 11/16 to 11/22. I scheduled my delivery for this Saturday 11/21.
That was a lot faster than I expected. Less than 30 days.

I ordered a similar make, model, color on the same day and have not received my VIN # yet. Deliver still shows Dec 14th - 28th. Where in the US did you order it from? I ordered it for Arizona. Thanks!

I ordered a similar make, model, color on the same day and have not received my VIN # yet. Deliver still shows Dec 14th - 28th. Where in the US did you order it from? I ordered it for Arizona. Thanks!

I am in Tucson and am picking it up at the Scottsdale service center (Raintree) on Saturday.

It does seem odd that my order came in so early when others with similar orders from earlier dates are still waiting.

upload_2020-11-19_23-31-46.png

anybody know if this holds true...about the Tesla Wall Connector?

Just got the text saying 2-4 weeks for delivery. Coincidentally today is the 5th week after order and my estimate was 5-9 weeks. So they’re not telling me anything new!

but I guess some news is better than no news

No VIN yet however my delivery window got reduced on the Tesla page! Now it says delivery between 11/20-11/26. Of course today is 11/20 and nothing has been setup for today so it looks like it will be sometime Monday-Thursday!

Last edited:
No VIN yet however my delivery window got reduced on the Tesla page! Now it says delivery between 11/20-11/26. Of course today is 11/20 and nothing has been setup for today so it looks like it will be sometime Monday-Thursday!

FWIW, within a day of getting the shorter delivery window that included the current day I got a notice to schedule my delivery.