Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The largest factor isn’t the size, but the lack of Aero caps. Especially for highway range.
On the Model 3, the aero cap provides about 5% increase in efficiency. The other 5% was due to the low rolling resistance tires. They combine for a 10% increase in range over the 19” sport wheels. Bottom line is that the caps are only half the reason for the range increase.

Reactions: Drew-MS
Hi folks, it'd be great if posts in this thread could stick to some topic at least loosely related to deliveries of the Tesla Model S. :)

Thanks,

Bruce.
Trying to keep on the subject of this thread, no timeline on my delivery. Don't even have a month. I can wait though since I have no car payment right now. March, April, June, oh well.

Reactions: petergy and lzolman
I ordered my LR MS back in early December, got a VIN but refused delivery because of the refresh rumors. My Tesla Advisor told me last week I needed to edit my configuration to get the refreshed one on order. My question is do you think that puts me back in the queue since I waited so long to edit the config? Or are deliveries going to be based on the initial order date?