Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New idea. What if Tesla just changed “Estimated Delivery” to “Tomorrow” for everyone? It’s beginning to feel like this...

0EA17EF8-1692-4BDB-9C0D-C2398513118D.jpeg

Last edited:
But if comes out and says production up and running or that They are ramping up or anything along those lines - is that believeable?
No. Unless they’re literally showing a video of folks driving cars off the line with a lot full of refreshed Ss.

Something IS up though as a Model 3 ordered today says 8 Weeks and a Y is 6 weeks. I don’t think that’s just demand.

Reactions: Drew-MS
Finally, I wish MB the best. There’s room for all. That EQS door looks dope, (thoguh they’re about 8 years late on innovation), but the dash looks confusing as heck. For all those folks who want a true luxury EV, perhaps MB will fill that void and I do think it will come at a premium, but that’s fine. Whatever works so there’s a planet for my kids in 50 years!

Oh, and my “Estimated Delivery: Tomorrow”....I mean “-“. Seriously, “-“.

Can someone smarter than me find a way to spam Tesla with texts saying “My payment is imminent, please send me the car”...

• Funny
Reactions: aerodyne
Given what Tesla did to its solar roof purchasers, I fully expect Tesla to inform me soon that the price of the car I purchased is being increased by tens of thousands of dollars and will be delivered "soon" when I agree to the increased price. These people are scum.

Don't get me started :( My June install is now up in the air. :mad: Model X (err... S) RN1145... delivery scheduled for "-". This thread is definitely more lively than the X counterpart.

Reactions: uthatcher
For your viewing pleasure while we all wait impatiently.
And the person couldn’t get a shot of the interior? Seriously? If there’s one thing this waiting process has taught me it’s most people are horrendous photographers. I appreciate the pictures, but next time driver side photo and windshield vin shot would be cool.

For your viewing pleasure while we all wait impatiently.
These photos make me question my color selection (for the 100th time). I have a red MD LR on order with the 21" wheels, but that red is much brighter than many of the others I've seen on the road, which are a more deep red. Making me think about switching back to MSM or White. Damnit... Anyone else see that or is it just me looking for something to pass the time

Something IS up though as a Model 3 ordered today says 8 Weeks and a Y is 6 weeks. I don’t think that’s just demand.
Beginning of the qtr, production is prioritized for overseas markets as they need time to ship and deliver
Also here's somebody on Reddit with an advisor claiming an early May delivery. They're in Arizona.
I read that as meaning that he'll get an update on the delivery date in May, not the actual car (a date for a date)

These photos make me question my color selection (for the 100th time). I have a red MD LR on order with the 21" wheels, but that red is much brighter than many of the others I've seen on the road, which are a more deep red. Making me think about switching back to MSM or White. Damnit... Anyone else see that or is it just me looking for something to pass the time
It’s definitely bright but it’s a nice looking red. I wish they brought back ‘signature red’ which was sort of burgundy maroon color.

Don't trust photos.
My Multicoat Red MS 100D looks different depending on the light, angle... Especially in photos. In lower light it almost looks black.
examples below:
909AF7F7-3E37-41ED-BC95-8571EF35CCF6.jpeg
92C0F76D-C984-4D06-9E26-AEAD96D385A3.jpeg
E2DD23C0-3326-4A99-8910-ADEDFB1C9D12.jpeg
46F987A7-7FDB-425A-A779-21FAF8C33CB8.jpeg

No. Unless they’re literally showing a video of folks driving cars off the line with a lot full of refreshed Ss.

Was in the Salt Lake store and they sold 6 (placed $100 deposit to wait 8 weeks, mostly M3) in the 2 hours I was there. Could be demand in the sense that they literally cleaned out every car in Q1. Couldn't find an available M3 (new) in the west or the east.

I posted photos in this thread of that same red refresh a few weeks ago. Here it is in different lighting.

B6F15AC7-0A41-4638-A019-CBE459A01950.jpeg
9445618B-622C-4AAF-8615-E4E6F9AA0854.jpeg
66E99E1C-58DB-40AB-A3E1-74F286F26992.jpeg