Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m with you on that. That’s the first appointment I make when I pickup any car. Followed by tints.
Ceramic on my last car is the best investment I've ever made. Black I'm still scared of even with ceramic. I think I'm sticking with MSM just really kind of want the white interior. But gonna wait till Monday due to the dang latest twitter fun.

Reactions: DIL and james912
My order is also for a MS blue. However, I'm afraid that it'll be very difficult to maintain clean - any dust/mud shines quite brightly on blue Teslas.

My previous car had Grey exterior, and that always looked clean (and seemed like new paint), even with several weeks between car washes.

Any tips?

Ceramic on my last car is the best investment I've ever made. Black I'm still scared of even with ceramic. I think I'm sticking with MSM just really kind of want the white interior. But gonna wait till Monday due to the dang latest twitter fun.
Is there a specific ceramic application that you would recommend going with? (I have zero experience with having ceramic coatings applied to my cars). Appreciate any recommendations.

My reservation delivery area just changed overnight from totally blank , to a dash.
So the Twitter prediction is true. I’ve been updated.
December reservation starting with 11431
3C9C3F44-E251-4285-A0D6-F301128479A0.jpeg

My reservation delivery area just changed overnight from totally blank , to a dash.
View attachment 660493
I just got the same update. I ordered 1/2/21, RN11433, LR Black/Black. Had not had any indication for delivery and now I have the “-“. Is this progress or just *sugar*? 😂

View attachment 660493
Me too. RN1142. I now am the proud owner of
a “-“. Has been blank for over 4 months.

Same here! Though I'm different than all/most of you. I ordered 2/1, always had "July" (starting first week of April) changed my exterior color to red then nothing ever since. Now have "-". Maybe they are updating the logistics software and this is some placeholder pre req before the date range. No idea though of course.

Actually, here's my order recap:

- Ordered 2/1/2021 (white/white/LR/19s)
- Initial delivery date was "March"
- Then delivery date was " March 1-31"
- Then "July" (starting first week of April ish)
- Changed my exterior color to red, delivery date went away (5/3)
- Now "-"

Screenshot_17.png

Last edited:
Same here! Though I'm different than all/most of you. I ordered 2/1, always had "July" (starting first week of April) changed my exterior color to red then nothing ever since. Now have "-". Maybe they are updating the logistics software and this is some placeholder pre req before the date range. No idea though of course.
The HTML that renders the "-" has blank placeholders for a range in months (it shows a blank min-month, min-year, and max-month, max-year)
When my expected date was completely blank (no dash), the HTML did not have the placeholders for the month range.

My order is also for a MS blue. However, I'm afraid that it'll be very difficult to maintain clean - any dust/mud shines quite brightly on blue Teslas.

My previous car had Grey exterior, and that always looked clean (and seemed like new paint), even with several weeks between car washes.

Any tips?
We have a Red MS & a Blue M3. posted this video on YouTube. Links to all items used are in the YouTube video description.
Tesla Car Wash !!!

I’ve had my Plaid order in since early February and my date range has never changed from 3-8 weeks from order placed date.

It’s a Gray/white/Plaid/21”/RN1145

I’ll be taking delivery at a showroom 2 hours away from Fremont, not sure if it’s a good or bad thing that it’s never changed when everyone talks about getting a - or not.