Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mention of delivery updates happening, Sawyer confirming tomorrow is the real update, Gabe is going to try and get a flyover, an article about Plaid record (now deleted) and now Kilowatts claiming to have some juicy info to share within 24 hours... whats going down tomorrow!? Hold on tight!
And it’s not even 4/20. Lol.

Reactions: Tigers
interesting from the low res flyover dude. track staging area today.

1620957270757.png

My Page is not rendering any information, apart from the picture of the car.
Looking at the JS console I see a few errors caused by an object being undefined.
I want to hope it's because my delivery information is being updated, and not because the code of the page is buggy.
I just checked and my profile loads up normally with the dreaded “-“ as the delivery estimate 😔! Will keep checking...

Reactions: elguapo
Anything of interest for us??
i can't tell from this dude's videos they're way too low res to check and see what cars are what. just interesting stuff, most of that pic is Model Y, but possibly some Model S in the background, but no idea with this low resness. this dude needs a better drone lol, and he always takes video of the back of the cars, almost impossible to tell from the sky MS vs M3 from the back.

Anyone else receive a call from Tesla HQ today? I’ve been contacted by SAs here in Dallas before, but haven’t been called by Palo Alto before. They left a voice mail saying that they were from Tesla order support team calling “in regards to your Tesla delivery to go over any questions I may have”

Seems like a weird message and timing.

LR ordered on March 1.

i can't tell from this dude's videos they're way too low res to check and see what cars are what. just interesting stuff, most of that pic is Model Y, but possibly some Model S in the background, but no idea with this low resness. this dude needs a better drone lol, and he always takes video of the back of the cars, almost impossible to tell from the sky MS vs M3 from the back.
We need to get some NSA involvement here so we can read the VIN's from the sky.

Anyone else receive a call from Tesla HQ today? I’ve been contacted by SAs here in Dallas before, but haven’t been called by Palo Alto before. They left a voice mail saying that they were from Tesla order support team calling “in regards to your Tesla delivery to go over any questions I may have”

LR ordered on March 1.
Did they ask you for your social or credit card info? I get those calls too.

About 20 cars in the spreadsheet, so a couple of trends (I know, I know, n is still small):
  • RN appears to be sequential (but with some overlap, maybe because of tweaking to orders or something)
    • RN1142: 12/20/20
    • RN1143: 12/31/20-2/1/21
    • RN1144: 2/1/21-2/12/21
    • RN1145: 2/15/21-2/20/21
    • RN1146: 3/10-21-3/12/21
    • RN1147: 2/4/2021-4/5/21
  • Orders before the announcement are mostly "-", right after the announcement are "July" and since mid-Feb have the date range (x - y weeks)
  • Mostly LRs
  • Colors: MSM (7), White (5), Black (4), Red (4), Blue (3)
Sheet: Refresh Model S Tracking
I couldn’t update the spreadsheet, but mine falls outside that range.

RN1144 (RN11441847X to be precise)
Ordered 1/27/21
MSLR Blue/Cream 19” Tempest wheels (I’m all about range)
Yoke Steering

My delivery estimate is currently “-“. It was Mar 1-31 at time of order, then July for a day mid-April, and “-“ ever since.

actualllyyy, not a bug in the front end, it's a bug on the back end. the configuration details during the render aren't coming through, basically most of the code that builds the page is missing, likely they have an API error causing it, nighttime for silicon valley is 6pm, right on course :D
Spoken like a frontend developer ;-)

LR ordered on March 1.
Yeah...please tell them we all have a question.
WHEN THE F ARE THEY SHOWING UP? 😁

@Cysco and you didn't call them back immediately?! Are you one of us or not?!

Also, one of the clickbait kids on Twitter tweeted about the 9.23s Plaid qtr mile article and Elon "liked" it. So guess it is not fake after all.
heh, I didn’t even notice the missed call until a couple hours ago and didn’t feel like having a nothing burger call tonight. I’ll call them back in the morning. :)