Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't been active on TMC for a few years, but have been watching this thread. Want to replace my 2013 P85. I placed an order for a White LR last night. Said delivery in September/October which was fine from my standpoint. Just looked at my order on the Tesla website and it's now showing delivery in June. None of this makes much sense.

• Funny
Reactions: baldwin and T-Racer
Yes!
RN1141
MSM LR FSD
Ordered Oct 2020
Delivery : June 1st - June 30th
Hope this is finally it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210514-164823_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210514-164823_Photos.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 51
Haven't been active on TMC for a few years, but have been watching this thread. Want to replace my 2013 P85. I placed an order for a White LR last night. Said delivery in September/October which was fine from my standpoint. Just looked at my order on the Tesla website and it's now showing delivery in June. None of this makes much sense.
Ok this is concerning. Are these fake date ranges again?

Reactions: elguapo
There is nothing to suggest that the new estimates are accurate. I have orders in for two refreshed Model S cars. One for myself and one I’m getting for my parents.

My car - Ordered 2/7/2021. RN1144 LR MSM / White interior / 21” arachnids Originally March 1-31 then April, July, August this morning and now June 1-30th

Parents - Ordered 4/25/2021 RN1148 LR Black / Black / 19” 10-14 weeks to August and now June 1-30

These orders were 11 weeks apart with presumably thousands of orders between and they are showing the same delivery date.

Something doesn’t add up. I DON’T BUY IT!
Just an update to what I said above. 2/7/2021 order still says June 1-30 but the 4/25/2021 order just switched to June 21-30. Looks like they are still refining their delivery estimate algorithm and it appears to make more sense. Moving in the right direction, but still seems meaningless.

Reactions: T-Racer
This feels like I am living in the movie “Groundhog Day”. I ordered on January 30. Model S MSM with white interior. RN 1144. Delivery date March 1 - 31 then March then blank then July and now June 1 to 31. I am afraid to look again because I know it will go to June then blank then October then September 1 -31 then etc.

I am torn between being excited and reality. None of this means nothing until we see actual VINs assigned and pictures of cars that are actually delivered. When I am sitting in my Models or I see pictures of @Tigers in his red car then I will start believing

So I posted this on 5/2/21. I said something will happen because I am selling my car on 5/14/21.

As they in the south All Y’all need to thank me for making the updates happen today!!!!!! (Just kidding for those that don’t get sarcastic humor 😂🤣)

Reactions: T-Racer
So I posted this on 5/2/21. I said something will happen because I am selling my car on 5/14/21.

As they in the south All Y’all need to thank me for making the updates happen today!!!!!! (Just kidding for those that don’t get sarcastic humor 😂🤣)

And only 76 more pages of speculation since.

Pretty soon, we will have more pages than Tesla has Refresh models built this year...

So take this with a grain of salt. I asked my service advisor several questions and he actually answered some of them. Not sure if accurate but I can share the answers in case anyone was interested.

1. Tilting is still in the design according to the SA, it can tilt left and right.
2. Rear seats are not perforated.
3. Specs for the Model S tires are P245/45R19.

Of course no delivery updates or reasons for delay :rolleyes:

For whats its worth my dash "-" disappeared and now is just