Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gabe’s recent flyover from yesterday. Publicly available

What's the deal at 8:34? Many S's with panoramic sunroofs. Looks like some of them may be pretty old, I think one is the old titanium color.

1621484938795.png

• Helpful
Reactions: T-Racer and VikH
Really not interested in a big ceremony. You missed back in February when you promised already. Put that energy and resources into actual deliveries.
I just want the car. I have an appointment for someone to look at the one that I'm selling today. It would be nice to see some VINs go out so I don't get Charlie Browned again wasting my time looking for buyers.

I thought everyone would be more excited.

I, for one, would like to hear a breakdown of some of the primary features of this expensive ass car I'm buying. I know what the old model s can do and while that was a great car and certainly should historically be remembered as one of the most innovative ever, I'd like that damn call we never had.

I put my $100 down under the assumption we would get details, so bring them on. Doesn't need to be 2 hours, but at least give us a quick rundown of the things we can't see and also how the hell you put it in drive.

Treat it with some respect like the other product launches.

Regardless of all of this, finally some real progress so we can get this show on the road. Hope they don't reschedule it. Was sort of hoping it would be next week.

Last edited: