Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With a delivery “event” happening in two weeks (presumably at the Fremont factory), one would hope that some local Bay Area folks would have received word that their orders are ready for next steps. Anyone like that here?
I dont' know about others but I received word from EM that Monkey will not play with my delivery schedule... still holding August per 5/14 update.

• Informative
Reactions: T-Racer
With a delivery “event” happening in two weeks (presumably at the Fremont factory), one would hope that some local Bay Area folks would have received word that their orders are ready for next steps. Anyone like that here?
I’m in bay area, ordered pre refresh, converted within 1 hour after the refresh was announced.
And you know what?

The neuralink 🐒 has just changed my June 1 - 30 to “-“. 😑

That’s their next steps.

• Informative
I'll toss my info here since everyone is updating:

RN11478 - Plaid, Blue/Black, Arachnid, FSD, Pick up at: Nashville, TN

Started at June 21-30 (when they assigned dates)
Swapped and holding at June 01-30

Can't put the info in my signature because I don't have the signature option. I'm taking it that "New Member" status doesn't allow some things? Does the member status change with time or posting or?

Could you please tell this dummy, me, how to put the info in my sig?
That’s a good question. I keep seeing “order date and RN in my signature” but then I never see it, even when I click on their profile. I just entered mine on my profile under “custom title” so it’s on every post (see attached)

Attachments

• E4C3D414-7547-430E-BD1C-156F91C7A714.jpeg
    E4C3D414-7547-430E-BD1C-156F91C7A714.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: GrnSqrl
Am I seeing a pattern that blank dates are for RN#’s 1144 and below dating back to pre-refresh and the cars are for the Midwest to east coast deliveries? Seems the west coast guys are keeping their 6-1 to 6-30 dates. Color doesn’t seem to be factored into why dates have gone away.
11433, still at 6/1-30. PA. Hope I didn’t just alert the monkey.

Am I seeing a pattern that blank dates are for RN#’s 1144 and below dating back to pre-refresh and the cars are for the Midwest to east coast deliveries? Seems the west coast guys are keeping their 6-1 to 6-30 dates. Color doesn’t seem to be factored into why dates have gone away.
We're in Colorado and saw our June date disappear over the weekend.

• Informative
For the people with no dates or who have lost their June dates can you guys post the RN # and color. I’m wondering if there’s anything behind the dates disappearing, maybe it’s for certain colors, interior trim or delivery locations.
For me I have rn11441 black white interior lr delivering to the east coast Mass
5/15 delivery est. Jun 1 - Jun 30
5/19 delivery est. "blank"

• Informative
East coast. Still have 6/1 to 6/30