Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the people with no dates or who have lost their June dates can you guys post the RN # and color. I’m wondering if there’s anything behind the dates disappearing, maybe it’s for certain colors, interior trim or delivery locations.
For me I have rn11441 black white interior lr delivering to the east coast Mass
I have never had a date. White LR RN11364.

• Informative
Reactions: T-Racer
Am I seeing a pattern that blank dates are for RN#’s 1144 and below dating back to pre-refresh and the cars are for the Midwest to east coast deliveries? Seems the west coast guys are keeping their 6-1 to 6-30 dates. Color doesn’t seem to be factored into why dates have gone away.

I'm not a pre-refresh order, RN1145xxx, near Fremont, and I still have a blank delivery date.

• Informative
My order moved from June 1st -June 30th to June 21st - June 30th.
A little irritated, but at least it is still within the time frame they changed it to.
I can't believe we have to refresh hourly to see if the "delivery date" changes.
First Tesla, been going through this since October order date, and want this damn car so I can get on with my life!
Weird.

Also, Los Angeles. Mine changed this morning from June 1-June 30 to June 22nd - June 30th. Odd that it's one day different.

(Launch day order of LR).

Am I seeing a pattern that blank dates are for RN#’s 1144 and below dating back to pre-refresh and the cars are for the Midwest to east coast deliveries? Seems the west coast guys are keeping their 6-1 to 6-30 dates. Color doesn’t seem to be factored into why dates have gone away.
Don’t think that is true. I’m 11441, so among the first of the 1144’s, and my order was on refresh day. So I think most 1144’s are post refresh. Also I’m a west coast guy and my estimated delivery went to blank on Monday after being June over the weekend.

Also I don’t think color has anything to do with it because it’s not like they make a certain color for a solid month. Same with interiors and wheels. I can see Plaid being prioritized in June because that’s EOQ and much higher margin, and after the clusterf*** of a changeover they’ll need all the profit they can pull forward for earnings.

Fellas I might have found my vin. I tried to include as much of the vin as I could while also showing on the left pane my current RN #

Attachments

• B5182516-BCE3-4234-9733-BC40065EB9C5.jpeg
    B5182516-BCE3-4234-9733-BC40065EB9C5.jpeg
    445.6 KB · Views: 72
For the people with no dates or who have lost their June dates can you guys post the RN # and color. I’m wondering if there’s anything behind the dates disappearing, maybe it’s for certain colors, interior trim or delivery locations.
For me I have rn11441 black white interior lr delivering to the east coast Mass
I still have no date “-“ RN1144439. MSM Plaid Creamy Spider

I'll toss my info here since everyone is updating:

RN11478 - Plaid, Blue/Black, Arachnid, FSD, Pick up at: Nashville, TN

Started at June 21-30 (when they assigned dates)
Swapped and holding at June 01-30

Can't put the info in my signature because I don't have the signature option. I'm taking it that "New Member" status doesn't allow some things? Does the member status change with time or posting or?
Yup. We have to "interact" more before we can make a signature.

Former lurker, current fellow "New Member" here.

3/24 order; Plaid; MSM; Cream; Michigan; Current Delivery Estimate: 6/1-6/30