Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When they say there will be a $80k MSRP limit for the new proposed EV Tax Credit, is that on the base price (LR = 79,900) or with options? Which is a bummer.
If Elon is smart he will allow a little headroom by lowering the price a couple thousand to drive sales. (volume vs incremental margin) May be inconsequential to many MS buyers but imagine if you are looking at an M3 performance vs a LR MS.

• Funny
Reactions: Sbaimo and T-Racer
I mean we are also talking about a 2022 year bought car. But personally, I'd just wait, get white with a black interior and take the $10k. Gives them time to work out the kinks.

However, this is the inept government of the USA we are talking about here. What are even the chances this gets though before 12 months from now?
Low. It passed out of committee with a 14 to 14 vote which means it is headed for death in the full senate.

So, I was seriously considering adding the FSD package just to move my LR order up in the queue and then removing it right before delivery. When I go to purchase it - I get this warning.
View attachment 666994
Anyone know if not being able to make any further changes includes not being able to remove FSD?
I did this, got this message, and afterward there is NOT an option to remove it. Presumably doing so would require going through an SA, and I have no idea how they handle that. I am curious though as there are now rumors about Enhanced AP coming back, and the subscription thing imminent, either of which could make me want to change my mind on this.

So, I was seriously considering adding the FSD package just to move my LR order up in the queue and then removing it right before delivery. When I go to purchase it - I get this warning.
View attachment 666994
Anyone know if not being able to make any further changes includes not being able to remove FSD?
This is what i was trying to post

What's notable though is that the door handles are NOT matched to the paint on this one, unlike the MSM one in the good video we've seen
The MSM with the matching door handle color is the only one I’ve seen like that. All the pics on the site have chrome delete. Maybe it was done on that car just as a tester. I personally like the chrome delete look vs. color match 😼.

The MSM with the matching door handle color is the only one I’ve seen like that. All the pics on the site have chrome delete. Maybe it was done on that car just as a tester. I personally like the chrome delete look vs. color match 😼.
I like the color match quite a bit