Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And yet, we couldn't get to 2,000 pages. It's almost like no one cares. This doesn't bode well for Tesla. Bankruptcy on the way.
Well we just passed 1776. That's the spirit!

Maybe if we started posting with large pictures in our posts we could get there faster.
1623346993467.png

My own view is that Tesla secretly plans to put the 4680 cells on the Plaid even though they marketed the "Long Range" as having higher range and even though they said the 4680 cells were a year away. It makes total sense when you connect the dots, the dots being that Tesla raised the price of the Plaid and cancelled the Plaid+.

I still cannot see that happening. But if I am wrong, I will come on here publicly to admit @Tigers is the coolest member and he has been right all along that red is the best color for the S.

I have an irrational hatred of Microsoft that goes all the way back to when Windows 95 auto deleted Netscape Navigator and replaced it with Explorer. I'm an avid gamer that has pretty much owned everything back to the Atari 2600, with the exception of any Xbox. Enough of that. This rant is definitely for a different forum. :cool:
i think you're my soulmate.

Reactions: AnselmDante
Link for tonight!

And the countdown is to 8:30pm PT... as expected.

My own view is that Tesla secretly plans to put the 4680 cells on the Plaid even though they marketed the "Long Range" as having higher range and even though they said the 4680 cells were a year away. It makes total sense when you connect the dots, the dots being that Tesla raised the price of the Plaid and cancelled the Plaid+.
Hope you are right but why would Elon say that all you need is 400 miles? unless your assumption is lighter car/ smaller pack.

TBH I would be happy if it was 18650 vs 2170

Reactions: HumanInput