Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to hear for team texas! Lets hold out hope.
I called one of the local store number and got connected to a "regional" delivery or whatever person and said that there was only ONE VIN matched for this weekend in our region (though this may also include neighboring states), but he did say that mine should hopefully be soon. I'll take that as before EOY lol
Yeah, TX strong!!
Yesss! We all should meet up once we get our cars!

Well CA has the $$ to deal with that issue and clean things up then. You don't see that much in NoCa (at least when we visited last Summer) or in CO. Not sure about WA, MA, OR and the other states though but I think the cities and other municipalities have ways to non-violently deal with that issue. Besides, I would say most non-coherent ppl laying around on the sidewalks are doing more than just legalized weed, don't you think? It's not cheap either, say like crack is I believe.

Mostly has to do with folks who have mental issues. Since CA stopped institutionalizing folks, they now end up on our streets. It's just plain sad.

Waiting on that first VIN for a Red MS in this thread just to know they’re actually real. I see some that appear to be built in gabeincal’s video, but hard to tell if they are M3’s or not.

B2B931EA-56DA-409A-990A-2C37BAAB83BD.png

Additionally guys, here is a very interesting Motor Trend article that states that the Arachnids ARE indeed the 200mph wheels and tires. My guess is that the ZeroG wheels can also do 200, but are much more track-focused:
excellent, I have the 21s ordered already. All I need is the software update. hopefully that unleashes some more ponies as well....hahahah

Oh boy they will deliver my plaid today. I will put some pictures up once they deliver my plaid. It was confirmed yesterday that they will deliver it today. For me, i got my vin on June 16th. On 15th, my est delivery date was Aug. I hope u guys get ur MS soon too.
Let us know how it goes. Post some photos and some early feedback on how it drives/handles.

excellent, I have the 21s ordered already. All I need is the software update. hopefully that unleashes some more ponies as well....hahahah
I don't know if it would release more power, but it's likely that the 1/4 mile trap speed might go up, as the car would no longer have to start limiting power early in order to stop at 163mph. I think it's pretty cool that the Arachnids can do that speed, because once that update comes out, there will be a bunch of 200mph Model S Plaids on the streets. :)

Oh boy they will deliver my plaid today. I will put some pictures up once they deliver my plaid. It was confirmed yesterday that they will deliver it today. For me, i got my vin on June 16th. On 15th, my est delivery date was Aug. I hope u guys get ur MS soon too.
Ask them about any word on LRs and does it suck to have terrible communication from freemont

I don't know if it would release more power, but it's likely that the 1/4 mile trap speed might go up, as the car would no longer have to start limiting power early in order to stop at 163mph. I think it's pretty cool that the Arachnids can do that speed, because once that update comes out, there will be a bunch of 200mph Model S Plaids on the streets. :)

I assume that means you got the Arachnids ordered for your car?

• Love
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Ask them about any word on LRs and does it suck to have terrible communication from freemont
I called them on 14th and they had no idea when i am getting my car, so seems like SAs have no clue. I ordered mine at century city and SA said it was first plaid that she saw that will be delivered thatnwas ordered from century city