Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me trying to convince myself June delivery is still possible

final_60cf960743799e01140672be_394347.gif
If you don’t get yours in June I definitely won’t get mine then. You have a lower RN# and wood trim! I’m thinking us SoCal folks will get ours in the last week of June.

If you don’t get yours in June I definitely won’t get mine then. You have a lower RN# and wood trim! I’m thinking us SoCal folks will get ours in the last week of June.
My order is suspect for a June delivery because of the red paint. LR orders are getting VINs, but there have been zero pictures, videos, or delivery information for people with red.

Still letting it ride…

A8401707-4603-4336-A218-EF9983FF90D7.gif

No official word yet but I was told my car is only as far as Arizona, so it doesn't look like I am getting it on Tuesday. Will hopefully find out more tomorrow. Hopefully still this week!
Delivery Fort Myers
Totally speculating, not a definitive list. Others can chime in to tell me I am wrong or add to the list.

The main hardware difference is the additional motor on the Plaid, plus the option of carbon fiber that is about as mysterious as delivery dates. The Plaid seats have a colored piping and stitching to them. Spoiler (although you could add an after market one to the LR).

Software wise, you get the launch mode and visualizations with the Plaid.

Beyond that, I am unaware of anything else drastically different. All fairness, we have not seen a LR in the wild yet.

Was supposed to get my LR on Tuesday but it looks like it will be later this week. I'll post as soon as I can