Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe that only the 21" Arachnid owners will get that special SW update. Rpm might be too high with the 19."
I don't think it's the aspect ratio that matters, but most likely the rubber of the 19s vs. the more speed-optimized rubber of the 21s. Both sets of tires would have the same diameter, so RPM's alone are not the issue...

Well if my daughter gets knocked up you can call me pop-pop you young whipper-snapper. 😀

and in case you never heard that term:
nounINFORMAL
noun: whipper-snapper

1. a young and inexperienced person considered to be presumptuous or overconfident."I know her better than you do, you young whippersnapper!"
So there. Is there a place to put my cane in the refreshed S?

Nothing beats a red with white interior and black arachnids! NOTHING!

I really should get banned from this forum, I’ve come close to ordering 3 times today.

View attachment 676375

As my Avatar shows, my current MS is Blue with the white interior. I think it is stunning even after four years. I ordered MSM with white interior this time for a change of pace. I would agree that Red with White (or maybe even Red with Cream) would be perhaps even more stunning but my wife would not let me order a red car that is this FAST.

It seems that the northeast has become a winner in the global warming lottery, with milder winters, more gorgeous days throughout the year than we used to have, and not really any hotter in the summers than it used to be. And we still don't get hurricanes (much) or tornados (much)...
Sounds like you’re describing the left coast. MSM, Cream/CF, Plaid— still showing July.

Who is everyone using to insure the car? Because it’s so new, My insurance broker can’t get me a proof of insurance so I can pick up the car, which is being delivered Monday. Thanks so much for any help.

I have Tesla insurance.

I will use Tesla insurance. CSAA quoted me 2k more for the year over what I was paying for my m3p and other 3 beater cars!

It's funny. I thought because I had Tesla insurance I could just link it. Nope. Had to provide a digital copy of card like everyone else.

Not sure if others saw but if you ordered Plaid+ Tesla will honor the $10K cheaper price for Plaid as well as the $2K reduction on autopilot. Worth calling on your order to make sure you get that annotated if you purchased Plaid+

Yup. I switched from + to Plaid day before the price hike, but they finally gave some love out to the fools that ordered +s and honored the pricing post increase. The 2k off on the FSD is reportedly added once you get a VIN. Does not show up for me yet, but do have the commitment in writing.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid