Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes! You were the one to mention the “production planning” meeting. My local SC Mgr just emailed me saying my car was now in “production planning” so do you and/or your inside Tesla source know approx how long from “production planning” to actual production/VIN assignment? 🤔🙏🏻 After that, I know I’m looking at approx 2-3 weeks for actual delivery. But my account is still blank ans I don’t have a VIN yet (but I’m on some sort of priority list). Thank you!
Maybe to help put things into perspective for you, my car has been in "production planning" since at least June 22nd when I spoke to my SA and he mentioned those exact words.
We have similar configs, but now since CF is no longer in shortage (thanks @MarcG ) hopefully we will get a VIN soon!

So there's nothing to hit when pulling frontward into a spot? The 6 figure car with cameras everywhere including inside doesn't have a quick efficient way to see what your pulling into? I mean I hear the radio and sirius doesn't work so not surprised but this is a basic feature for many a cars 19 through 2021
While you are complaining about things that this car absolutely should have...you should know that it also doesn't have rear crossing traffic alerts which is pretty much standard on every other car nowadays. Still worth it.

Holy mother of god lol. Just took me a couple of hours to catch up since early yesterday. United cancelled my flight 30 minutes prior to departure so I had to rent a car and drive 17 hours instead, very exciting, finally switched drivers so I got some reading time in :D

Did you & @Tigers get a room and hash things out a couple months ago? LOL! Be well, btw, I really get a kick every time you @Ramphex post with your avatar pics (see attached pic). That's Rex, our 8-year old GSD. ;)
Thanks for the love, my girl just turned 4 a little bit ago, getting old so quick, I remember when I first got her and she was only about 7 months old.

I think I need to stay away from this forum for awhile. All these VINs/tight Delivery windows are making me feel very left out. 😭
100%, still blank here too even though my SA reached out to me with a whole paragraph long copy pasta. Wonder what changed since she didn't seem to care to talk to me since I placed the order.

While you are complaining about things that this car absolutely should have...you should know that it also doesn't have rear crossing traffic alerts which is pretty much standard on every other car nowadays. Still worth it.
Yes a question is complaining. If I wanted to complain read my old posts about this entire debacle as a process. God this thread is way more toxic than the LR full of cranky boomers and assh0les like your self

*sorry just saw you live in jersey and probably hate your life

Yes a question is complaining. If I wanted to complain read my old posts about this entire debacle as a process. God this thread is way more toxic than the LR full of cranky boomers and assh0les like your self

*sorry just saw you live in jersey and probably hate your life
Sorry, I should have included a smiley, or something. I was joking. In my opinion both issues are absolutely worthy of a complaint.

No sales tax in Jersey on EVs, so I'm saving almost $10K on my plaid...it still doesn't make up for living here though.

Looks like
This could mean absolutely nothing considering I still don't have a VIN yet... but my delivery window just updated to July 11-21 :oops: I also would not be one bit surprised if this was just a false alarm lol
Looks like most of us Cali folks with an early order have similar windows. Is this the common denominator right now? :)