Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys - for those of us that couldnt afford the 21s or the plaids and therefore will be waiting for another 2 years, I thought we could all come up with some great peasantmobile vanity license plates (which we also cant afford). Here are my ideas so far, let me know what you think (7 character limit!). plz add urs.

"BR0K3MN" OR "BR0KWMN"
"N0WBR0K"
"P3ASANT"
"2P00R4U"
"N0SVNGS"
"VRYSL0W"
"N0TPLAD"
"D38TLFE"
"D1V0RCD"
"CH3PR1K"
Off the top of my head...
CHINTZ or CHINTZY
LOWBROW
GHTTO19
LOWRENT
BROK3AF
FABAF19
19S4LYF
WYNTEEN

Attachments

• D87F3E94-4D43-4CB4-B3DF-156D18CC8FFA.jpeg
    D87F3E94-4D43-4CB4-B3DF-156D18CC8FFA.jpeg
    546.8 KB · Views: 72
Bro - what the **** where you doin' when they announced the refresh in Jan?! You know you ALWAYS put a deposit down on a new Tesla vehicle, even if you don't think you want it, just in case!
At the time, I loved my Raven S and had no issues. But you lurk and wet that beak and then you end up in the ****ed delivery estimate window. Such is life.

FYI -- I reached out to my local SC Mgr and RM and the Mgr came back with "mid-Sept - mid-Oct" holding steady on my Tesla account right now (even though I don't have a VIN or any est delivery showing on my Tesla account page). So, perhaps, just maybe, hopefully, praying that that time frame doesn't slip into Oct or beyond. So perhaps they're really trying to get older (white ext with white seats/cf trim) orders actually delivery within the next 4-9 weeks. Let's hope so! 🙏:cool:
We can dream. Hating every happy post on FB or TMC now as we wait. 🤪

I agree. The 19s are Pirellis, and not great ones if I recall correctly. That might be part of the reason for the delay on them. My local Tesla has had a Plaid there for so long now, but they simply are not able to deliver it. But who knows…
Hope you're not a Pirelli hater? I have the Cinturato P7 on my MSP100D and I love them!

How do the 21's ride? Road noise compared to your M3P?
Like a dream compared to the 3P on 20s (same Michelin Pilot Sport 4S). On the comfiest setting it's TOO bouncy for me - it's really nice, whereas the 3P would crash over some bumps etc.
Where was that picture taken and when?
Renton, that car has been there for many, many weeks now.
Hope you're not a Pirelli hater? I have the Cinturato P7 on my MSP100D and I love them!
Not at all. I just remember when the Model 3 P switched to P Zeros, people were not happy with their performance.

It seems like they have a "ready inventory" of the configurations that they (likely) predicted would be most common. Probably just unlucky for those of us that selected those combinations that are unavailable.

For a car of this caliber, how could red not be a common option?

For a make most likely be sold in the SW USA, how could white not be a common option?

Getting tired of making excuses for Tesla.

For a car of this caliber, how could red not be a common option?

For a make most likely be sold in the SW USA, how could white not be a common option?

Getting tired of making excuses for Tesla.
Maybe they are and are just suffering from poor new product volume production planning AND execution... We really don't know what the limiting factor(s) is(are)...

Hey guys - for those of us that couldnt afford the 21s or the plaids and therefore will be waiting for another 2 years, I thought we could all come up with some great peasantmobile vanity license plates (which we also cant afford). Here are my ideas so far, let me know what you think (7 character limit!). plz add urs.

"BR0K3MN" OR "BR0KWMN"
"N0WBR0K"
"P3ASANT"
"2P00R4U"
"N0SVNGS"
"VRYSL0W"
"N0TPLAD"
"D38TLFE"
"D1V0RCD"
"CH3PR1K"
I'll add "187ICE"

Reactions: EndlessPlaid