Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@dianepierce can we get a few things straight here: 1) your name isnt diane and 2) you put a plaid badge on your long range model s?
So it's my wife's car, I drive an "ICE" as you call them. Actually have 4 of them currently , first time Tesla buyer.. great car, just not a FB. I'm old school, put Plaid badge on, you or anyone else cannot tell difference. That help you out, feel free to rant.

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
As a 54 year old guy who has a LR, badged as a PLAID, I can say if you unless you are a track/dragstrip person, the LR will suffice as more than you need.
Nobody is doubting that; yet, here you are proudly showing your faux MS Plaid that’s been “de-tuned” from 3 motors to 2 and from 1,020HP/1,050ft-lbTQ to a mere ~ 670HP/TQ. So apparently you think there’s something wrong with your MS LR; otherwise, you would be happy driving around in your new MS without the PLAID badge, no?

So it's my wife's car, I drive an "ICE" as you call them. Actually have 4 of them currently , first time Tesla buyer.. great car, just not a FB. I'm old school, put Plaid badge on, you or anyone else cannot tell difference. That help you out, feel free to rant.

Damn, you really do live in Missouri, don't you?

I'm putting a Ford Cobra badge on mine.

@dianepierce can we get a few things straight here: 1) your name isnt diane and 2) you put a plaid badge on your long range model s?
D0EE5498-CE5B-46D3-B583-8EDF972C3234.gif