Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a funny update, well maybe odd, I got the email, hey your White 21' Cream Plaid S is delayed. Checked the account, it says: FEB, WTF. Okay, 3 hours later a get a vin, with 431. Not sure what is up, and maybe this car has been waiting in the 450 lot?
@Kyle [CK] 431 seems like a lot, pre June 15 release car. A “bastard” of sorts?!

I think a better idea would be for someone to build a second order identical to their first one. When they get a match for the higher price, they can tell Tesla "Great! I'll take it! But please transfer it to the 9 month order I already have".

I thought about suggesting this as well but really would be afraid of what we'd find out.

I don't know what looks worse, this thing or all of the new BMWs including the iX and i4.
I have no idea what BMW has been doing the past few years but their designers and engineers sure have missed the boat on EVs; perhaps one day, they'll come back around but gosh their designs just look like crap! The MB EQS isn't much better on the outside...a real snoozer, although the inside is just amazing and quite lux with cool tech! I'll have to see what MB does with their AMG versions of their EVs but guessing they'll be up there in price for mediocre performance for the next few years. We'll see.

I have no idea what BMW has been doing the past few years but their designers and engineers sure have missed the boat on EVs; perhaps one day, they'll come back around but gosh their designs just look like crap! The MB EQS isn't much better on the outside...a real snoozer, although the inside is just amazing and quite lux with cool tech! I'll have to see what MB does with their AMG versions of their EVs but guessing they'll be up there in price for mediocre performance for the next few years. We'll see.
Those turbine vents looks like shite!

This might be the newest record for shortest delivery. Ordered Monday (8/9) around noon got a VIN minutes later with an EDD of 8/9-8/12. Got a text an hour ago that it's now ready to be picked up tomorrow or delivered Thursday.

I'm going to take it, but my red order like many others has an EDD of 9/14-9/30. Will that hold? I don't even know anymore, but I've made the decision to go with white!

White/Black/CF/21/FSD

View attachment 695048
Welcome to the “I donated $10K to Tesla!” Club. 🤪

I have a funny update, well maybe odd, I got the email, hey your White 21' Cream Plaid S is delayed. Checked the account, it says: FEB, WTF. Okay, 3 hours later a get a vin, with 431. Not sure what is up, and maybe this car has been waiting in the 450 lot?
That's my VIN range - May build. Although, TBH, it's been solid, so I would not let the VIN scare you off.