Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, have fun holding your foot on the brake pedal like a peasant at every stop sign, stop light and in that Houston stop and go traffic!

LOL. While it's pretty bad the way Tesla treats its customers, having to hold your foot on the brake pedal is the worst. After driving my friend's Taycan Turbo S I will never, ever buy one - for that reason alone. One-pedal driving is honestly one of the best things about a Tesla.

Update: For grins and giggle, I gave my newly found VIN to my Allstate agent to quote. Clean driving record, multiple policies…
$1700 every six months! WTF, and no lube with that either (I did ask)! What are you all seeing, insurance wise?

I'm paying $500 every 6 months (myself and wifey), about $20 more than my Model 3 Performance from 2019. Call Progressive.

Welp, first service appointment has been booked. Went to use the tesla tire pump and it literally killed all the power in the center console. The bigger issue is, the car is not throwing any codes. And when in our model 3/y it would throw a error code. So I don’t even know if it’s just the Circuit tripped and it will eventually reset itself, or it’s bigger issue. I’m a huge fan and positive person towards tesla but the software in this car is really not that stable and or missing things. And yes the manual have zero on what to do if the 12v socket dies. All basic things have been done, scroll wheel reset, power off and wait for 2-3 mins and still no luck. Of course if someone has any suggestions shoot then out.
It’s been about 4 hours since and still no power

Wishing you all the best of luck with your Tesla’s, but I’m tapping out. Worst car purchasing experience ever and I’ve purchased several dozen new cars. Taycan it is. ✌️
Easy come....Easy Go.

Amazing the difference between long time tesla owner and TSLA owners vs those who are new to Tesla and are willing to abandon their car so quickly. Imagine living with the disappointment several months down the road driving a Taycan't and knowing you could have had a Plaid with a little more patience.

We all have had our share of frustrations with Tesla one way or another. But most of us love our Tesla's , love Elon's mission, love our TSLA gains...

Now that I got an EDD yesterday along with many others, does anybody know what manufacturing month counts for the next model year? Oct, Nov? It was January until a year or so ago.

My EDD is around 1 Dec. If I'm that delayed, I would prefer to get 2022 VIN number.
I also want to know when it’ll be the 2022 model.

Welp, first service appointment has been booked. Went to use the tesla tire pump and it literally killed all the power in the center console. The bigger issue is, the car is not throwing any codes. And when in our model 3/y it would throw a error code. So I don’t even know if it’s just the Circuit tripped and it will eventually reset itself, or it’s bigger issue. I’m a huge fan and positive person towards tesla but the software in this car is really not that stable and or missing things. And yes the manual have zero on what to do if the 12v socket dies. All basic things have been done, scroll wheel reset, power off and wait for 2-3 mins and still no luck. Of course if someone has any suggestions shoot then out.

Tesla tire pump?

Attachments

• PXL_20210811_232511341.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210811_232511341.MP.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 67
BC3B6266-9903-44DE-A6B8-671F6D5213C8.jpeg

Ordered Plaid which became Plaid+ on 9/22/20. Converted to Plaid.
Now $12,000 below current price including $8k-FSD

Ordered Long Range 3/11/21 as a backup…
Now $10,000 below current price

Was planning to take whichever came first.
was supposed to get some priority on the converted Plaid+
Now unsure as EDDs are nearly identical

Screenshots of Configuration & EDDs below.
89EBFF07-92CA-4134-9D2E-55CC410ADE5A.jpeg
39CD6869-8EEA-4064-AC66-5AE426171D7C.jpeg
2C266ED4-F956-47BB-9234-F27AA446D4D5.jpeg
9E6BBFE2-1B9F-4FA0-AE86-98CEE49CFC61.jpeg

Easy come....Easy Go.

Amazing the difference between long time tesla owner and TSLA owners vs those who are new to Tesla and are willing to abandon their car so quickly. Imagine living with the disappointment several months down the road driving a Taycan't and knowing you could have had a Plaid with a little more patience.

We all have had our share of frustrations with Tesla one way or another. But most of us love our Tesla's , love Elon's mission, love our TSLA gains...
And they had a total of three TMC posts. Troll?

View attachment 695401

Ordered Long Range 3/11/22 as a backup…

View attachment 695402View attachment 695405View attachment 695403View attachment 695404

Ordered Long Range 3/11/22 as a backup…

View attachment 695402View attachment 695405
Can you make that a little larger? Over over 55!!!

I tried to use a vacuum on a pre refresh S and the same thing happened. I had to find the CB Panel in the passenger footwell and replace it. You prob just blew a fuse. My Tesla pump never had that happen though.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Hey, have fun holding your foot on the brake pedal like a peasant at every stop sign, stop light and in that Houston stop and go traffic!
But, that's how their Porsche/Audi brake regen works...by applying the brakes as usual. There's no 1-pedal driving...and I still don't understand why they did it that way, other than to make extra $$$$ when you still have to change out your Porsche brake pads AND rotors?!?!?!?!?! 🤔 🤬

Wishing you all the best of luck with your Tesla’s, but I’m tapping out. Worst car purchasing experience ever and I’ve purchased several dozen new cars. Taycan it is. ✌️
You ditched your Model S for a Taycan 4S? It doesn’t make any sense at all.

There is a reason you can have a Taycan quickly, it’s because nobody wants them. 🤷‍♂️

I tried to use a vacuum on a pre refresh S and the same thing happened. I had to find the CB Panel in the passenger footwell and replace it. You prob just blew a fuse. My Tesla pump never had that happen though.
From my understand, there is no fuses in here to change. I really hope the CB did not fail on this car when using their pump. That’s not a good sign to me. However, I’m staying positive and hopefully it reset its self. Our model y had a issue when we used a inventor to charge a MacBook Pro. But with a reset with the scroll wheels it was fine and working again without issue since.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid