Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that GTR certainly did not have a good launch or traction as evidenced by the 1.7 60-ft. That car probably can do a lot better, I agree!

There are a couple old modified GTR owners on this thread that have shared their thoughts on this subject.
Yup I'm one from 09 when I was running 9.9 at 137mph with stock turbos and E85. My plaid is a beast and it will take alot of mods to beat a plaid for sure
Waiting to get mine to MIR best east coast track around

WE IN BOYS
1630190648788.png

A bit off topic…dropped car off for detailing and can’t get status on the App. I get a “vehicle connection error” …see attached. Was looking forward to keeping an eye on it like @AnselmDante. I googled the issue but only found two possible solutions…reboot and be within Bluetooth range, neither of which help me, since I’m out of state for a few days. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
1630191173853.jpeg

Decided on Monday (8/23) evening I wanted the Plaid and placed an order. On the custom order screen it showed Dec - Jan for my build.

After paying the deposit it showed March, which was annoying, but then on Tuesday, 8/24, it changed to 9/16 to 9/30.

Then on Friday, 8/27, I got the VIN and EDD changed to 9/5 - 9/11!

VIN: 440XXX
Plaid, Black, 21”, Black interior with CF, FSD. Dallas, TX

Coming from an M5 Competition that’s blue and wrapped in matte PPF. May be wrapping the Plaid in matte but definitely in PPF.

Decided on Monday (8/23) evening I wanted the Plaid and placed an order. On the custom order screen it showed Dec - Jan for my build.

After paying the deposit it showed March, which was annoying, but then on Tuesday, 8/24, it changed to 9/16 to 9/30.

Then on Friday, 8/27, I got the VIN and EDD changed to 9/5 - 9/11!

VIN: 440XXX
Plaid, Black, 21”, Black interior with CF, FSD. Dallas, TX

Coming from an M5 Competition that’s blue and wrapped in matte PPF. May be wrapping the Plaid in matte but definitely in PPF.
Congratulations my dude! Welcome to the thread!

Sorry, Bruce. Not intentional; only responded to initial political posts. I'm still working on being less reactive; certain topics are hot buttons for me. So for that I apologize. Thank you for moving them so we can focus on what this thread is really about...still waiting (since 2/5/21) for my MS Plaid...hoping I get a VIN in the coming days since my account still says est delivery 9/20/21 - 9/30/21. 🙏 👍
I hope you get your car but I predict, and I hope i'm wrong, you'll get yours when the rest of us get ours. I have an identical car RN113495XXXX. I just went from October to blank.

With the lighter wheels, obviously that helps with acceleration. I asked the Signature guys what the tradeoff is on range with the more open air design vs. the stock 21" rims. I assume you didn't do any before/after tests with the stock rims, yes?
I have the range numbers on stock rims as reference. Planning to gauge the range on the signature wheels soon.

Took delivery of mf439 today from atlanta DC. Car checked out perfect. Until drive home showed tpms fault. Drove maybe 30 miles more went off. Got home open passenger door. U know the side the wife was checking out. Door glass index’s when open fine but slaps the glass against the black pillar when closing. It needs about a 1/8 movement towards the front. Was hoping i could adjust myself.

Also on 19’s this car will never see the times at the track or street the 21’s are seeing. When u stab the car from a stop or even a roll the tires spin leaving black marks and traction control is struggling to keep the car straight. I come from having many high performace cars (R8, corvettes, vipers, turbo S, McLaren 570) this car’s acceleration is like non other. But traction is a major problem on the 19’s. Calling up them signature boys monday and getting some cup 2’s on this ride asap.