Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it's me, you, @doubleshot , @sflgator all waiting on a freaking white interior at this point? Are we the only fools left that haven't went out and bought a different car by now?
At this point, no sense in changing. We've waited this long already...why not some more? In the meantime, my model 3 perf is still doing a great job for me.

Additionally, I'm $12,000 ahead of the market with this car. How can i pass that up?

Lastly, the hell else even compares to this car?

idk if I believe this story. white on white for dog mode? nobody would get white interior and have a dog. fake. plus nobody has white interiors.

and if this is true. can you ask when they originally ordered it? need the data haha
I have a white on white Model Y that is used exclusively for our dogs. The white interior cleans pretty easily.

Does anybody that was in communication with Taptes get any update on the new mud guards? Weren't they supposed to be ready by now?

I ordered the mud guards from Taptes about three weeks ago. After I ordered, they emailed me and asked me which version of the Model S I had and whether it was the refresh Model S. I told them I had ordered the refresh, and they replied that they were still working on the mud guards for the refresh and I could either cancel my order or wait for the new mud guards to be ready. They thought it would be about a week as they were waiting on them from their factory. I elected to wait. That was August 28th.

I had not heard anything, so yesterday I followed up with the same person who had emailed me previously. They responded immediately and explained that they had received the new mud guard from the factory, but it didn't look any different so they have gone back to the factory to get the issues resolved with the R&D team there.

They said they would go ahead and cancel my order and let me know when the new mud guards are ready so I can reorder.

They have been responsive and upfront with me throughout the process, so I will wait and reorder once they have updated mud guards available unless someone else comes up with some first.

idk if I believe this story. white on white for dog mode? nobody would get white interior and have a dog. fake. plus nobody has white interiors.

and if this is true. can you ask when they originally ordered it? need the data haha
Nobody would get a white interior and have a dog? Nobody has white interior? How do you know? I suppose you are friends with 7+ billion people on this planet.
Listen, i don’t care if you think my “story” is fake or not. No one asked me to spend 5 minutes writing about it but i found it funny that someone buying a 150k car is oblivious to the capabilities of their car and that was the takeaway and not their config. I happened to see the car, so i mentioned it. But that was not the crux of the story if that is all you could absorb. Nice selfie btw!

Nobody would get a white interior and have a dog? Nobody has white interior? How do you know? I suppose you are friends with 7+ billion people on this planet.
Listen, i don’t care if you think my “story” is fake or not. No one asked me to spend 5 minutes writing about it but i found it funny that someone buying a 150k car is oblivious to the capabilities of their car and that was the takeaway and not their config. I happened to see the car, so i mentioned it. But that was not the crux of the story if that is all you could absorb. Nice selfie btw!

All I want to know is, how much money do your neighbors have to have to buy a $150k car and know absolutely nothing about it. Sounds like they bought it just like I buy my candy bars in the checkout line at the local Kmart

"Mmmm, caramel!"