Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rolled off the assembly line on the 16th, cream with carbon fiber. Paint is good, alignment is good, no dings, dents or scratches. Some rubber seals a little wiggly, but the heat from CA will handle that. The passenger seat, the stitching a little wiggly to, but not enough for me to ask for a new seat or fix. Overall I can tell that they have it down now, and anyone getting a 444+ vin should be happy. Also it had the shelf and floor mats.

tempImageWemy9r.jpg

Rolled off the assembly line on the 16th, cream with carbon fiber. Paint is good, alignment is good, no dings, dents or scratches. Some rubber seals a little wiggly, but the heat from CA will handle that. The passenger seat, the stitching a little wiggly to, but not enough for me to ask for a new seat or fix. Overall I can tell that they have it down now, and anyone getting a 444+ vin should be happy. Also it had the shelf and floor mats.

View attachment 711646
@Kyle [CK] Like you, I love my cream with MSM - nice combo, IMHO. Congrats!

View attachment 711646
Congrats! Gorgeous spec!

Reactions: impastu and jebinc
Anyone know how to get into launch mode without any Issues? Cc @lolachampcar

Every time I try and get into launch mode I get a message "both pedals pressed, reducing motor power" and the car tries to jolt forward a little bit. I have to attempt it multiple times before it goes into launch mode.
What is the sequence you are going through?

Car and Driver did a test at a track with the Model 3 and found that the Aero wheels increased range by 3.4%. Our Testing Shows Tesla Model 3 Aero Wheel Covers Really Do Improve Efficiency
Interesting read, but they just used the car's onboard energy consumption statistics and only drove 10 miles each. I mean Tesla wouldn't put them on the car if they didn't actually improve aerodynamics given how ugly they are, but actually measuring that improvement with any accuracy cannot be done in 10 miles using the car's onboard measurements. At a minimum you would need to take a fully charged battery down to completely dead 10 - 15 times with and without the hubcaps on. I'm sure Tesla did way more than that when they tested the setup themselves.

View attachment 711646
Looks awesome!
Curious to know, what happened to your other Plaid/LR with the bricked component

View attachment 711646
Congrats, your car looks great. My Vin is 442 and my delivery date is the 23rd. I hope I didn’t get a rejected car. You have a 444 vin and already have your car delivered.