Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also updated this morning... previous was Oct 15 - Nov 6, now Oct. 23 - Nov 6. If this happens, can’t decide how I feel about it knowing I just pulled the trigger on a new to me Model Y to get me through winter since I expected to be pushed to end of year, at least. Wife may not find the humor of these arriving within two weeks of each other...

Also updated this morning... previous was Oct 15 - Nov 6, now Oct. 23 - Nov 6. If this happens, can’t decide how I feel about it knowing I just pulled the trigger on a new to me Model Y to get me through winter since I expected to be pushed to end of year, at least. Wife may not find the humor of these arriving within two weeks of each other...
Tell her it was always meant to be a his and hers

Less than 16 hours from placing order...

Went from May June to a 2 week window in March.

It's easy to be entertained by others EDD, quite another thing when it happens to you.

31B1E3FC-25C4-44DC-9849-A6EB88C5CB3F.jpeg
35EEA1E4-943E-42FB-805B-9CB152F7AFC9.jpeg
I had a 35 minute stop at the Rocklin, CA SC last night to charge my 2012 S85 for my drive from the Bay Area to Tahoe. The fact that my old car charges at a snail’s pace and only has 220 miles of range gave me plenty of time to walk around the parking lot to see the refreshed S as I had never seen one before.

I counted over 20 cars for delivery, most of them Plaid. Only three LRs. Mix of 19s and 21s. Build quality generally looked very good except for one poor black Plaid that had a very misaligned door and window that wouldn’t shut (see pic). Interior door panels looked pretty well aligned—I know that was an issue in earlier builds.

My 35 minute charging stop made me want my new car even more! I’m a 1/27 order, MSM black 19s no FSD. Current EDD Oct 20-Nov 9.

View attachment 719557View attachment 719558I had a 35 minute stop at the Rocklin, CA SC last night to charge my 2012 S85 for my drive from the Bay Area to Tahoe. The fact that my old car charges at a snail’s pace and only has 220 miles of range gave me plenty of time to walk around the parking lot to see the refreshed S as I had never seen one before.

I counted over 20 cars for delivery, most of them Plaid. Only three LRs. Mix of 19s and 21s. Build quality generally looked very good except for one poor black Plaid that had a very misaligned door and window that wouldn’t shut (see pic). Interior door panels looked pretty well aligned—I know that was an issue in earlier builds.

My 35 minute charging stop made me want my new car even more! I’m a 1/27 order, MSM black 19s no FSD. Current EDD Oct 20-Nov 9.

Poor black plaid....was probably sleeping with hobos next to the tracks at Freemont.

View attachment 719557View attachment 719558I had a 35 minute stop at the Rocklin, CA SC last night to charge my 2012 S85 for my drive from the Bay Area to Tahoe. The fact that my old car charges at a snail’s pace and only has 220 miles of range gave me plenty of time to walk around the parking lot to see the refreshed S as I had never seen one before.

The door isn’t shut

shout out to all you 21” 🦚🦚🦚 that said 19” wheels were too ugly and then had to install FUUUGLY as 💩 mud flaps 😂🤣😂

Here is a video today 12+ drive through car washes and NO 💩 mud flaps😂🤣

Side note 3,800 miles in and averaging 263 wH/mi so far on 19” as well.

Glad I did the video tho. Found a coupe of left over bubbles up close

Last edited:
shout out to all you 21” 🦚🦚🦚 that said 19” wheels were too ugly and then had to install FUUUGLY as 💩 mud flaps 😂🤣😂

Here is a video today 12+ drive through car washes and NO 💩 mud flaps😂🤣

Side note 3,800 miles in and averaging 263 wH/mi so far on 19” as well.

Glad I did the video tho. Found a coupe of left over bubbles up close

263wh/mile = safety score 💯.
I don’t know whether to applaud or feel sad!