Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My March LR order delivery date has moved too many times to count. It moved from the last week of October 2 weeks ago to Nov last week. Today is says Dec-Jan. I should have bought the Porsche in March and got a years of enjoyment out of it.
If you could've gotten the Porsche in March, that would've been great! A guy I know ordered a Porsche in the spring (March or April, maybe May?), is still awaiting delivery of it now... things suck all over, haha.

EDIT: it wasn't a Taycan or anything crazy, your average gas-powered Porsche

Last edited:
That was exactly my thought. I was just wondering if I was missing something, like the older HPWCs are better for some stupid reason. I am going to run over to my SC today and see if I can just pick one up. I need to do the install in a few days, so I don't have a lot of time.
Personal opinion - Gen 2 HPWC are waaaaay better (more robust, sturdier and more reliable) than the new gen 3 WC. So much so, that I bought my friend a Gen 3 new, in exchange for his old gen 2. I used this gen two as a powering sharing HPWC with my other gen 2. Cable is

Both of my orders are now looking like December. When I ordered in July, I thought that I’d be cruising in my MSLR Peacock Edition by now. At least I’ve got a 🦚 emoji and this forum to keep me entertained.

I’ve been watching videos on the Mercedes Benz EQS, and it looks pretty sweet, at least on the inside. I haven’t found any dealerships selling it at MSRP. The dual motor variants are the most popular.

Inventory constraints really take the fun out of car shopping. :confused:

Good review of the M50i
Nothing to compare to the plaid but close enough to the LR to compare.
I love the new i4! It's one of the first legacy EVs that has me impressed with their powertrain technology. This powertrain can hold max power up to top speed with the Launch Control (2022 BMW i4 M50 First Drive Review), and that is great to see. However, this is nowhere near a competitor for the MS. The i4 and i4 M50 are more the SR+ M3 and Performance M3 competitors. The interior space in the i4 is going to be nowhere near the MS, and the price isn't that close either. The i4 is basically an electric 4 series Grand Coupe, which is around 3 series size. :)