Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those are great numbers. In normal driving, lately I've been around 300Wh/mi with 19s (plaid.) When I drive very conservatively, the lowest I've seen on short trips is 275-280 Wh/mi. My Aerocaps are off.
Better efficiency in Sport mode Vs. Plaid.
10 mile trip: 226 Wh/mi... but
1,841 miles: Avg is 304 Wh/mi

Attachments

• Efficient.PNG
    Efficient.PNG
    530.8 KB · Views: 68
Full 5yj…MF452… VIN.
I checked the nhsta vin decoding thing ie earlier today, still no vin regstrations for Tesla for 2022. That doesn’t mine that there is no delay in showing, I.e. Tesla could have applied for 2022 vins, maybe gotten approved, and then there may just be a delay to report same. Or, they haven’t applied yet.
plates t update was I think February 2021
1634342809302.png

You’re Chairman of the “Didn’t buy it to look at it“ Division’s Absolute Madman Committee. I think technically still part of the first camp, but there’s been rumors of a schism.

How was the trip? Did you do any videos or a write up?
It’s PPF’d and still like looking at it. I’m still trekking. Went to Alabama for several days for personal stuff. While there the car lost connectivity. Since I was on my way to NYC I booked the closest service center en route which was 235 miles away in Alpharetta, GA. They took care of me this morning. I guess service appts are more to check you in then they have a separate work schedule. When they realized I was on a road trip and didn’t have a place yet booked to stay tonight cause I was waiting to see when my car would be done to figure out how far north I could get today…my work got expedited. I got a loaner MS that I didn’t use (he didn’t ask if I needed it, just processed a loaner and gave it to me) and I just waited at service.

In Charlotte, NC now. Went for dinner at a local brewery. Come back and find this. My S, and a 3 and a Y all white…and I guess since the X isn’t delivering ATM there was a stand in.

F3174CDC-B4E1-459D-8DF3-49D659627AD0.jpeg