Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s my MS Plaid — all detailed with Ceramic Pro 5-year, full front Xpel PPF on hood, front bumper, mirrors, & front quarter panels, tinted Xpel PPF on headlights, fog lights, & rear tail lights, window tint, and a few little extras you see — blacked out (matte black) Tesla emblems and glossy black painted PLAID emblem (+ added the glossy black S emblem to the left of the PLAID emblem), aluminum dead pedal, and the little Tesla E on the passenger side dash. Of course, we can’t forget the forged 21” Signature SV104 wheels (oem sizes and offsets).

I think it came out EXACTLY how I wanted it and I’m super happy. 🔥🔥😎. Now, it’s drive time! 😎. Thank you to all those who have helped and been courteous, super cool and helpful for the past 9 months! 🙏🏻😎
She sure is good looking! Congratulations! Will miss you on the forum.

Here’s my MS Plaid — all detailed with Ceramic Pro 5-year, full front Xpel PPF on hood, front bumper, mirrors, & front quarter panels, tinted Xpel PPF on headlights, fog lights, & rear tail lights, window tint, and a few little extras you see — blacked out (matte black) Tesla emblems and glossy black painted PLAID emblem (+ added the glossy black S emblem to the left of the PLAID emblem), aluminum dead pedal, and the little Tesla E on the passenger side dash. Of course, we can’t forget the forged 21” Signature SV104 wheels (oem sizes and offsets).

I think it came out EXACTLY how I wanted it and I’m super happy. 🔥🔥😎. Now, it’s drive time! 😎. Thank you to all those who have helped and been courteous, super cool and helpful for the past 9 months! 🙏🏻😎

Looks extremely clean! I do think those wheels add to the look and give your car a little bit of personality. This was my original config (except wood instead of CF). Man, the white on white looks so futuristic. Congrats!

Ps, where did you get the aluminum dead pedal?

Last edited:

Good grief. I am not driving mine down when I get it. I have no desire to park next to that.

All of my friends, they don’t favor much, this is by design. I park next to that and I’ll be green with envy feeling like a stood up prom date.

Well played gator bait. We’ll played. 😀

Tell me about that "dead pedal":

1635608288139.png

Is it this one:

Last edited:
Well been a month since I got my Model S. Dont come here as often, but for people waiting, when you get the car, I hope your experince will be as good as mine has been. Still love the car and love waking up everymorning to enjoy my 30 min commute. Its comfortable, quiet, fast and cool as hell.
I got the back trunk peice delived to me today so I guess the car is finally complete.

What I love?

All the tech. so cool.

The acceleration. I'm not a fast driver but passing so easy

Autopilot. The main reason I wanted this car despite never driven one in the past. But it is great on the interstate. I pay attention, but can I look at my text or pick up something without the worries of swerving. It's also a non taxing ride with the way it speeds up and slows down

I have not been to a gas station in a month. The best!! I hated filling up my tank and timing when I had to do so.

So negitives? If I had to...

I'm a podcast listener and use Spotify. How do they not have options to speed up the podcast to 1.2 or 1.5

Also, the damn thing plays when i open the door to reenter the car, any door, and I have to ”rewind” to get back to where i was. researching this I see it has always been the case. both seem like an easy fix and surprised it has not yet.

but yeah, thats the list.

Hang in there everyone, worth the wait!
Would add to the list that I miss CREEP mode! It is very annoying that when you back out of the driveway that you need to keep your foot on the accelerator or else the car stops. This gets dicey when there is a car parked directly across from our driveway. It’s also a pain when in stop & go traffic. Ok…that felt good to vent…thnx forum!

I woke up wondering if I should look at that May car that I passed over. My new EDD is Oct. 29- Nov 2. This is how my agent described the “hold” on the car:
They put a hold on it system wise to test the system and train the new techs. It’s never been in any damage or any problems. They Forgot to clear the fake hold by delivery

I woke up wondering if I should look at that May car that I passed over. My new EDD is Oct. 29- Nov 2. This is how my agent described the “hold” on the car:
Look at it. But I mean 2Nov is 3 days out. So no pressure. I’m at Interlachen doing a thing till 2 and I’ll go over and look at it. I’ll post some pics if I can get close enough

Definitely going to be strutting your stuff with that beauty. Glad you added the Sig Wheels. Makes a big difference. I know you’re smiling big time!

Quick question So does anyone else has this on the seats. I have a model 3 also from 2018 white interior never had this issue. Have about 30k miles now.

But on the new Model S seats it came from factory with some wrinkles seems like it is getting a bit worst as I am using.. Have barley driven the car only have 300 miles on it.

Not that is too much of a concern at this point, However hope it does not get more than what it is already at least hope not soon. I know it will age and this will happen but like I said vehicle has only 300 miles rite now.

Did take it to service center they did do some steam but did not seem like it got any better.

SoVOzHWjdg_gCJ4FyKSsdpTLiYuhMdlvlyK4WxsTU1Liu_joph-TdMQrRvL4D41MMkVvyHMUYaP8sS-1scnU7E_vUTFhAU_c1aPLL65s5GLJRdNrfwHFpQPxltd9CbuaxjjjONmqOc_BxdqPeIoH5L6I8Ztkagtmpw8DF-pWiFEN9HRdPq2bwb0-QRrEvZ2p-3WgVjPYXkPZWnFh4qLAuu9AtBQDuSzXDchw2-qCuy_c5AZcEQyJD0Sp1_gOsPrTP35LVZX7uaCmhUygU0b2Hi0dS36VCvgw0oGjDMKMcYglidRwW6SZw0GnCanmFKdWkpRjt9Y1PYaNYTHDUqXzvhPP8_ce9uCYqNjwXDUqCwibFCAokddOqYg5fGIla1xx7YVXud3aAJKc0x-tHKvJj-8DrVvT5KLHGuKoFUh6FGIfeCeRvXM76_oq2oU8IxL3u6gqun5vA-HVfQFbGMMZRDQtphPDwYaXAtMfbP2pzHSTH1dZ-x2zLgxqpp7Y1cZNZUdpwY_E2HQsrKpckxUEOAIJwFXH3PKrS0hICZC6ntMQdqXQzwWr4sHVNQAkGXXKhY_jb4s7ziv1MXYpQpCVZ1KfkuI9B6vUt5Wd3KgvMaWiNFjtqXiczlusCvgEkfFK32UaBdImzsKHnhhWfmftt4JlwVhRlbRdtJ2gjdqX5kfp80M8p25mdWKzGk8QiQ961GkUuqSRx0x4m8D3ZTyu6YXp=w957-h1275-no

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Quick question So does anyone else has this on the seats. I have a model 3 also from 2018 white interior never had this issue. Have about 30k miles now.

But on the new Model S seats it came from factory with some wrinkles seems like it is getting a bit worst as I am using.. Have barley driven the car only have 300 miles on it.

Not that is too much of a concern at this point, However hope it does not get more than what it is already at least hope not soon. I know it will age and this will happen but like I said vehicle has only 300 miles rite now.

Did take it to service center they did do some steam but did not seem like it got any better.

SoVOzHWjdg_gCJ4FyKSsdpTLiYuhMdlvlyK4WxsTU1Liu_joph-TdMQrRvL4D41MMkVvyHMUYaP8sS-1scnU7E_vUTFhAU_c1aPLL65s5GLJRdNrfwHFpQPxltd9CbuaxjjjONmqOc_BxdqPeIoH5L6I8Ztkagtmpw8DF-pWiFEN9HRdPq2bwb0-QRrEvZ2p-3WgVjPYXkPZWnFh4qLAuu9AtBQDuSzXDchw2-qCuy_c5AZcEQyJD0Sp1_gOsPrTP35LVZX7uaCmhUygU0b2Hi0dS36VCvgw0oGjDMKMcYglidRwW6SZw0GnCanmFKdWkpRjt9Y1PYaNYTHDUqXzvhPP8_ce9uCYqNjwXDUqCwibFCAokddOqYg5fGIla1xx7YVXud3aAJKc0x-tHKvJj-8DrVvT5KLHGuKoFUh6FGIfeCeRvXM76_oq2oU8IxL3u6gqun5vA-HVfQFbGMMZRDQtphPDwYaXAtMfbP2pzHSTH1dZ-x2zLgxqpp7Y1cZNZUdpwY_E2HQsrKpckxUEOAIJwFXH3PKrS0hICZC6ntMQdqXQzwWr4sHVNQAkGXXKhY_jb4s7ziv1MXYpQpCVZ1KfkuI9B6vUt5Wd3KgvMaWiNFjtqXiczlusCvgEkfFK32UaBdImzsKHnhhWfmftt4JlwVhRlbRdtJ2gjdqX5kfp80M8p25mdWKzGk8QiQ961GkUuqSRx0x4m8D3ZTyu6YXp=w957-h1275-no
Nope. My seats are perfect; zero wrinkling.

Take it back/file a service request. Too expensive of a car to accept shoddy work.

Looks extremely clean! I do think those wheels add to the look and give your car a little bit of personality. This was my original config (except wood instead of CF). Man, the white on white looks so futuristic. Congrats!

Ps, where did you get the aluminum dead pedal?
Evannex.com for the aluminum (stainless steel actually) dead pedal (same exact fit as the older MS) and just sticks on with the included 3M double-side tape and doesn't move. For sure, Tesla should've included a matching aluminum dead pedal with these vehicles but they did not. It's not an exact match but close enough and looks & feels good.

Last edited:
Evannex.com for the aluminum dead pedal (same exact fit as the older MS) and just sticks on with the included 3M double-side tape and doesn't move. For sure, Tesla should've included a matching aluminum dead pedal with these vehicles but they did not. It's not an exact match but close enough and looks & feels good.
Did you just cut off the extra material from the floor mat?